View Single Post
Old 13th December 2006   #7
M. Lopez

Default Re: Christina Schmidt on the Torrid cover!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSG
In this image, the expression is wild and dramatic, the pose is arresting, the dress is feminine yet contemporary, and the styling is youthful and fun--yielding a thrilling blend of effects.

This kneeling image is fantastic. The expression is hot - there's no othe word for it - and the dress has so much energy, and it fits her figure perfectly. I tried to find it on the Torrid site, but I don't think it's there yet.

I just love the self-assurance Christina displays in her picture. I find her work more inspirational than that of any other plus-size model, because while others are still tentatively testing the waters of size celebration, she has that total "You-KNOW-I'm-a-goddess!" sizzle in her work. She doesn't need any approval to prove it - she knows it intuitively. And no Victoria's Secret model can touch her for that either.

And I agree with Kaitlynn - the reason Christina wears this confidence is so well is because her heart-stopping beauty fully justifies it. She's taking plus-size fashion modelling to the next level.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote