View Single Post
Old 28th May 2010   #6
renata

Default Re: Kelsey interview, part II

Maybe I'm just sentimental, but I really loved what Kelsey said about Christmas and how much she enjoys it. I can totally relate. It really is the most magical time of year. Even now, when we're about as far away from Christmas as it gets, I smile when I think about Christmas.

Quote:
Her big, blue eyes lit up like a child’s when she started talking about the holidays. “Christmas is the best. I love it, Tomorrow, my family’s having a dinner—my immediate family [...] We’re all getting together and drinking and eating and playing games. And then, Christmas morning is so exciting. I love it. I love this time of year. And you can almost smell it in the air when it’s Christmas. You just get this feeling.”

No one, not even the saddest person in the world, could have felt anything less than boundless joy in his heart upon hearing Kelsey speak with such exuberance about Christmas, and seeing the happiness in her angelic face.

Kelsey was never happier than when she spoke about Christmas. “I totally agree,” she said. “Yeah, it’s like there’s Christmas in the air, and then the lights, and just… I don’t know, I love it. I really enjoy Christmas.”

I think the fact that the interview happened over Christmas gave it something extra, a special touch of magic, and made it even more fairy-tale like.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote