User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st June 2009   #1
HSG
Administrator

Default An afternoon with Kailee O'Sullivan

Recently--on February 14th--it was my great pleasure to meet Click XL goddess Kailee O'Sullivan at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, in New York City, for a chat about modelling, about life, and about everything else under the sun.

It was a fascinating conversation, and it couldn't have occurred in a more ideal location. Interviewing Kailee was like sitting face to face with a living work of art. The experience made perfectly comprehensible to me the desire of artists throughout history to immortalize full-figured feminine beauty in painting and sculpture.

Kailee was remarkably candid, and opened up not only about her career, but also about her own personality. Over the course of our discussion I discovered that it was just as exciting to be exposed to the nuances of Kailee's intellect and character as it was to gaze upon her extraordinary beauty.

She also managed to shock me repeatedly throughout the day.

In the transcript of this meeting, posted below, fans are sure to learn everything that they ever wanted to know about Kailee, from her evaluation of her own beauty, to her relationship to food, to her taste in music, to--yes, indeed--what she looks for in a significant other.

The write-up is divided into two parts. The first, linked below, focusses on Kailee the model--how she got started, and where she sees the industry heading.

The second part, which will be posted in a few days, is the fun section. It explores Kailee's personality, and ends off in a special way that takes full advantage of the venue in which our chat took place.

The profile comes with numerous illustrations (many of which can be clicked and viewed at a larger size) and video clips, as well as live audio excerpts from the interview itself, which enable fans to hear Kailee's words for themselves.

So without further ado, here is the account of a very pleasant afternoon spent in the company of one of the most beautiful of all plus-size models.

Modelling for Anna Scholz, Spring/Summer 2009:

Click to view product page

- Click to read Kailee O'Sullivan profile

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote