The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2010: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th December 2010   #1
Karsten

Default ChloŽ Agnew: European tour

ChloŽ Agnew fans in Europe will be delighted to know that she and her group, Celtic Woman, will be adding a German tour next year (a rarity) in addition to the usual U.S. tour that the girls do every year.

First, here are a pair of new videos featuring ChloŽ. In this video, the girls introduce their newest member. Watch for a lovely moment near the end as ChloŽ rolls her eyes and blows her admirers a kiss.

And in this brief video, Chloe mentions the girls' forthcoming German tour:

Tour dates are listed on the group's Web site:

http://www.celticwoman.com/german-tour-dates/
Karsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2010   #2
Emily

Default Re: ChloŽ Agnew: European tour

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, Chloe Agnew and her group performed live on German television yesterday, at a charity fundraiser telethon called the Josť Carreras Gala.

(Mr. Carreras, by the way, is one of the greatest tenors in the history of opera, having performed under the baton of the legendary conductor Herbert von Karajan in many unforgettable performances.)

Celtic Woman sang the hymn "O Come All Ye Faithful." Here's the video:

The video features numerous very tight close-ups of Chloe, looking gorgeous with her flowing blonde hair. She's breathtaking.
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2010   #3
Graham

Chloe and the girls just released a new Yuletide video yesterday wishing all of their fans a very Merry Christmas!

She's just as beautiful to listen to as she is to look at. *sigh*
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2010   #4
Shelley

From Facebook, here is a host of the most beautiful candids that Miss Agnew has shared with her fans.

My favourite is this image showing Chloe at the Portland Rose Garden. When I look at this image, I think of Chloe singing "The Last Rose of Summer." She looks so gorgeous in that dress. How I wish that her schedule gave her the time to do some plus-size modelling as well as touring. She'd be one of the very best.

Chloe has a great sense of style. I adore the baby-pink top that she's wearing in this photo. It almost seems to glow with the enchanted light that Chloe gave off in her video for the song, "L'Assenza."

Here are Chloe and the girls posing with "Larry the Cable Guy." Notice how buxom she is. No wonder she looks great in everything she wears. She has a fantastic figure.

I've always adored this photo, showing Chloe looking in the mirror, admiring her beauty like a Titian Venus.

Alongside the Sydney Opera House at night - again in a really pretty, feminine outfit.

I adore this fun picture showing Chloe at a fast-food restaurant. I LOVE the fact that she enjoys fast food and doesn't deprive herself! No wonder she's so curvy and gorgeous.

Seriously, I wish everyone could see that last photo and recognize that girls don't need to stave to be beautiful, but can eat whatever they like and be attractive and successful, as Chloe is. Bravo!
Shelley is offline   Reply With Quote