Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2005: July - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12th December 2005   #1
MichaelAnthony

Default Season's Greetings!!!

Hi folks!

I finally registered here and wanted to say Happy Holidays to one and all! I am Michael, the photographer for Torrid.com and from us to you, be safe this holiday season!

Michael.

MichaelAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2005   #2
HSG
Administrator

Default Re: Season's Greetings!!!

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Hermogeno. Your work has won considerable acclaim here, and all of us are eager to see more Torrid magic in the coming year.

Another breathtaking new image of Christina Schmidt (through the lens of Michael Anthony), in a lovely camisole featured at Torrid.com:

- The newest model gallery . . .

Last edited by HSG : 4th January 2006 at 18:35.
HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2005   #3
MelanieW

Merry Christmas, Michael! Im glad you decided to join. I hope you read all the good things people have been saying about your work here. Your pictures of Christina have been amazing, and a lot of us have been visiting the Torrid site every day, and eagerly hunting through all the pages, just to see where the latest pix might be. The Torrid site has never looked better.

HSG, I think you may have created that gallery too early - there are still more pictures going up! I think Torrid especially likes this camisole style, because they posted another version in a different shade today. Christina looks great in all of the colors:

http://www.torrid.com/store/product...204&ITEM=594041
MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2005   #4
renata

I want to wish you a merry christmas too Michael. And thank you for all the beautiful pictures you took of Christina Schmidt. They're the best Christmas present I could have gotten. I grew up watching her on Degrassi and could really relate to her character's insecurities. Seeing her become transformed into a supermodel at Torrid have given me a major self-esteem boost. It's like the journey I'm trying to make in my own life. I always get inspired by the way she looks and poses - curvy and pretty and totally confident. THANK YOU so much for making these photos!

Oh, I like the tan version of that top best. I also love the earrings Christina is wearing. You can see them even better in the photo where the top is orange. These pictures have given me a LOT of fashion ideas.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2005   #5
MichaelAnthony

thank you all for the warm welcome and thanks for tracking the pics! Christina and I are trying to set up a shoot outside of Torrid for her portfolio. If and when that happens, I will ask her about shooting some prints to autograph for those who would like one.

Michael.
MichaelAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2005   #6
HSG
Administrator

The prospect of such a shoot is sure to thrill all of Christina's innumerable fans, especially since the results of your first two collaborations have been quite sensational. The astonishing range of moods and expressions that this series has featured has wowed everyone who has seen it. How remarkable to consider that Christina's career is just beginning, and to think of all of the stunning accomplishments that await her, in the near future.

A wilder look from Christina, from the Torrid shoot:

- Click here to view Michael Anthony's OMP page

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2005   #7
Kaitlynn

I agree about how amazing Christina's range is. Just in this thread, she goes from sweet and pretty in that doeskin cami pic, to dangerous and alluring in the last image. Actually, that last picture kind of seems like an updated verion of the Spanish painting that was posted in the "Seventh Anniversary" thread, except with black lace at the bust instead of white. The black necklace is also a nice touch.

And it's between Christina and Barbara Brickner for who has the most Mode-perfect figure in the industry- visibly curvaceous and truly shapely, and not just faux-plus.

Thank you for allowing her to look so stunning, Michael. I hope you get a chance to shoot her again sometime soon.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote