The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2009: Jaunary - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th January 2009   #1
Kaitlynn

Default Kailee: MXM Spring '09

MXM's Spring 2009 campaign looks like it's going to be an exciting one. The company is featuring Kailee O'Sullivan again, looking deliciously girlish.

I've found three picture so far- one featured currently on the MXM landing page:

http://www.mxm.ca/

And two others at the Reitmans.ca corporate site:

They've given Kailee a beehive hairstyle. The colours are electric and vibrant. Nothing much shown figure-wise, but these are still only the first glimpses.

Incidentally, I found one other picture of Kailee from the Holiday campaign that was never posted on the forum. Not my favourite pose, but I figure it's worth rounding out the post with this shot:

It willl be interesting to see what other pictures turn up at MXM this spring.

Last edited by HSG : 17th December 2009 at 16:20. Reason: Image URLs edited
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2009   #2
Emily

Default Re: Kailee: MXM Spring '09

The MXM site has now been completely revamped for spring, and if you go through the pages, you can find a host of enchanting new pictures of Kailee.

I especially love this headshot. Her face looks so full and round. She's adorable.

As Kaitlynn mentioned, the only thing missing are figure shots, but this photo does show a touch of decolletage. Her expression tells you that she knows just how desirable she is.

I love this picture because she has a pouty, spoiled look. Who could resist spoiling someone as beautiful as Kailee?

Kailee looks so passionate in this picture!

This photo is mesmerizing. Her eyes are hauntingly beautiful.

One more full-length:

Again, her eyes are hypnotic in this picture. And her facial shape is so gorgeous -- round and full.

Those are all of the photos that I could find. For her many fans, MXM is now Kailee Heaven. She really is completely unique -- the cutest, most girlish of the industry's most popular goddesses. And this is one of her best campaigns, I think. The colours are vivid and contemporary, but Kailee has such a timeless look that she makes the pictures beautiful. From a modelling perspective, she manages to be editorial without being "edgy." (Amazing that she can accomplish this.) These are some of the best expressions she's ever done.

Last edited by HSG : 17th December 2009 at 16:23. Reason: Image URL edited
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2009   #3
MelanieW

MXM now has a brand-new cover page with another stunning picture of Kailee:

Lovely photo. Kailee looks so gentle and wistful here, with a dreamy look in her eyes that melts the heart. Adorable pout too - not too much, just enough to make her lips look kissable. The doll-like softness of her face makes her amazingly beautiful. The hairstyle is very dramatic.

But the real magic is Kailees expession. Youre left wondering, "What could she be thinking about?" She has a unique talent for romantic looks.
MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2009   #4
HSG
Administrator

The images are superlative. They demonstrate that with the right model, a photoshoot can introduce contemporary elements, yet still remain true to the principles of Classical beauty (e.g., in the soft roundness of Kailee's face, and in her innate prettiness).

Here are a few more photos from elsewhere on the Web which are also part of this fascinating promotion.

First, a larger version of an intriguing picture that was posted earlier at a smaller size. Kailee's sapphire eyes burn into the viewer's soul.

The ice-on-fire allure that smoulders in Kailee's baby blues in the following photo makes the heart race faster.

Here is the same image viewed in full. The beehive, which is such a retro hairstyle, provides a unique juxtaposition with the model's contemporary attire. Likewise, the chair in the background is an more traditional design. These vintage touches help establish Kailee as an embodiment of timeless beauty, albeit in a present-day incarnation.

And here is the full-length version of the top image in Emily's post. The gentle smile that Miss O'Sullivan adopts in this picture, which illustrates a page at LouLou.com, is a welcome change of pace. Kailee is just as captivating with her softer looks as she is with her more sensual expressions.

Bravo to MXM for letting Kailee display her passionate nature in these images. She brings an excitement to her craft that is uniquely her own. No wonder she is one of the most popular models in the industry, and gains throngs of new fans with every campaign.

- Link to LouLou page
HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2009   #5
Hannah

Gorgeous new Kailee cover at MXM today:

It's like the photographer can't get close enough to her. I think someone at MXM has a crush on Kailee (and who can blame them?). With her fair complexion, pink is such a perfect color on her, from her delicate pink lipstick to the fuchsia nail colour. Her expression is so soulful.
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2009   #6
Kaitlynn

Here's a stunning new MXM cover with Kailee:

It's one of the best pictures of this whole campaign, since it actually shows the curves of her figure, to some degree. She's so gorgeously buxom. Great pose from Kailee too.

The site also features this new picture, which is a different crop of an image that was posted earlier.

Exciting photos of one of my favourite models.
Old 18th March 2009   #7
M. Lopez

A new week brings a new gorgeous MXM cover featuring Kailee:

Nothing can top last week's cover, which defined Kailee's figure better than any other image int his campaign has done so far, but this picture is eye-catching as well, especially because it offers a glimpse of decolletage. Riveting expression from Kailee. Her eyes are so striking.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2009   #8
Kaitlynn

Wow, You know, I don't think I can remember any MXM promotion that has featured as many amazing cover images of Kailee as this one.

Here's the newest- a picture that hasn't been seen before in any form.

What they did with Kailee's eyes in this campaign is simply amazing. Her face looks really round and beautiful in this photo. The ads are a bit intrusive, but still, great image.