The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2007: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13th April 2007   #1
Kaitlynn

Default Charlotte Coyle: DRESSES at M&S

At last! I'm sure no one will mind if I start a third thread about Charlotte Coyle's consistently thrilling campaign for Marks and Spencer.

I think Charlotte is encouraging this traditionally conservative company to adopt more youthful styles, because guess what? For the first time in as long as I can remember, the site is offering dresses- genuinely feminine dresses. And doesn't Charlotte make them look oh-so-good!

I absolutely adore this dress. In fact, I would say it's as youthful and feminine as the best Torrid dresses are. The crinkle style, the waist tie, the attractive fit at the bust, the deep decolletage- this is for the curvy girl who has finally realized just how sexy she is (probably thanks to seeing Charlotte's exciting images).

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/p...ize=9&rh=&page=

If I'm not much mistaken, that's the same style that Charlotte is wearing on the M&S "plus" landing page, in that image that we all thrilled at:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/n...8&mnSBrand=core

And just for good measure, here's another dress style at Marks and Spencer:

Also very nice...

Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2007   #2
M. Lopez

Default Re: Charlotte Coyle: DRESSES at M&S

Even while every Charlotte Coyle fan is undoubtedly waiting and hoping that M&S might show her in more dresses, or ultra-feminine tops, I thought I'd post one image of Charlotte in the following outfit - just because it shows how a goddess with the sumptuous proportions of Miss Coyle can take even this kind of ensemble, and make it beautiful.

Charlotte accomplishes this fashion alchemy with her justifiably proud, even vain demeanour, her flowing blonde tresses, and especially, with her Classical figure, which gives even this shapeless outfit a suggestion of an hourglass shape.

Now, let's hope that some girly, romantic summer fashions are on their way... Miss Coyle would surely look incredible in such styles.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2007   #3
HSG
Administrator

Charlotte Coyle fans who have admired this Marks & Spencer series (and that includes every single aficionado of plus-size beauty there is) will enjoy seeing the images that have been collected in the model's new gallery, linked below. Most of the pictures show Miss Coyle's M&S photos at a much larger size, and in richer colours than the small, postable pictures that have appeared in related forum threads.

Let us hope that Marks & Spencer soon launches a summer campaign, featuring even more stunning images by this Irish beauty.

Charlotte in a wrap top that lovingly embraces her perfect figure--one of M&S's better designs:

- NEW Charlotte Coyle gallery

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2007   #4
MelanieW

The gallery images are gorgeous. Even in their small, postable form on the M&S Web site, theyre beautiful, but at a higher resolution, Charlottes allure is so much more dramatic.

I have two more new pictures of Charlotte to add to this thread. The tops are so-so, but Charlotte is so lovely, that she makes even ordinary pieces look amazing.

First, a new kaftan:

Second, a short-sleeve shirt:

Even though one wishes that M&S would offer more of its romantic, feminine designs (like the brown dress above, or its white peasant-style blouses), I think they deserve complete support and loyalty for enlisting Charlotte for their campaign. I cant wait to see more of her pictures - either for Marks and Spencer, or for other British retalers.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/p...43044030&page=2
MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2007   #5
Chad

One more picture to add to this most recent Charlotte Coyle thread - a wrap top promo, from M&S:

I'm not crazy about the print, but men and women will all agree that a wrap style on a curvaceous figure is an extremely alluring wardrobe choice - as Charlotte demonstrates so convincingly.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2007   #6
Graham

Here's a real treat for Charlotte Coyle fans. The Marks and Spencer site has a new image of the Irish beauty on their plus-size fashion landing page - and wow, does she ever look gorgeous.

The picture doesn't acknowledge her curves as much as one might like, but there's no question that she outshines every other model on that site - and quite possibly, every other model in the world. "Perfectly proportioned" is right.

Here's the landing page itself:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/n...8&mnSBrand=core

I only wish that Charlotte and the other top plus-size models would receive more media attention (although Charlotte has done more in this regard than just about any other model, with her "Beauty Reborn" prime-time TV show). If only the public could have this as their mental impression of plus-size beauty, rather than the matronly caricatures that Hollywood and the print media still promote in their stead, size celebration would really take off.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2007   #7
Emily

And don't miss the other new picture of Charlotte on the M&S landing page:

The blue camisole isn't as fitted as one might like in this picture, but still, it's an attractive summer piece, more youthful than M&S was wont to carry in the past, and the colour looks terrific on Charlotte.

I wonder if it was part of a more extensive shoot? I hope so. I'd love to see more pictures of this Irish goddess at Marks and Spencer.
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2007   #8
holly

just gorgeous
holly is offline   Reply With Quote