The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2007: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th April 2007   #1
Kaitlynn

Default Barbara: Summer at C.J. Banks

C.J. Banks just debuted its new Summer 2007 campaign. (They call it "spring," but right now, everyone is launching their summer promotions, so this falls into that category too.)

It isn't as beautiful as the Spring campaign was, but how could it be? That was the most gorgeous promotion C.J. Banks ever produced, and for the first time, they beat out both Nordstrom and Reitmans as creating the loveliest Barbara Brickner campaign of the season. (The tropical setting helped.)

Anyway, here's the new cover page. Even in a simple top, Barbara's curves are suggested:

along with some smaller pics:

I like the campaign slogan: "Set yourself free." At a time when women are constantly pressured to restrict themselves in how much they indulge, and to imprison themselves in gym dungeons, the idea of being free from any such constraints is a really comforting and enjoyable notion. I hope many curvy women take this campaign phrase to heart, and adopt in their own lives.

Do set yourself free: "Free to be beautiful." "Free to eat." "Free to enjoy yourself." "Free to live."

http://www.cjbanks.com

Last edited by HSG : 13th June 2007 at 01:30. Reason: URL added
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2007   #2
M. Lopez

Default Re: Barbara: Summer at C.J. Banks

I received an e-mail circular from CJBanks just the other day, featuring a larger version of that image of Barbara relaxing in such a pretty way.

It captures the spirit of that wonderful "Set yourself free" slogan (even if it doesn't indicate the lovely curves that will be enriched as a bonus). But Barbara still manages to convey a sense of ease and comfort in this image that is very appealing.

http://www.cjbstores.com/email/apr07/c/apr07c.html
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2007   #3
MelanieW

Default Re: Barbara: Summer at C.J. Banks

Yesterday, CJBanks delivered another lovely Barbara e-flyer:

http://www.cjbstores.com/email/apr07/d/apr07d.html

Its a very attractive, soft-focus portrait of the model. I always prefer the CJBanks campaigns that take Barbara out into the countryside, or to a tropical paradise, where the locations match her own beauty. But nevertheless, this picture is truly beautiful.

MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote