The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2008: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 8th February 2008   #1
Kaitlynn

Default New Christina Torrid images

I just dropped by Torrid, and found a brand-new Christina Schmidt image. I'm guessing it was taken at about the same time as her recent desert photo shoot. Best of all, it's a dress image- and Christina is such a good dress model. I enjoy that aspect of her modelling most of all.

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442172228

It's a great dress, too- wrapping closely to her curvy figure.

I can't wait to see what other gems Christina's latest Torrid shoot will yield.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008   #2
MelanieW

Default Re: New Christina Torrid image

That IS a cute dress, and a great fit.

Heres proof, however, that you need to search every part of the Torrid site to find pictures of your favourite models. I just discovered two photos of Christina from her previous Torrid shoot in the Clearance section. Now, Im pretty certain that these never appeared in the main Tops page, so Im glad to see that Torrid released them.

One of the items is only so-so - a turquise top thats a bit too formless:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442170635

but the other top is a real gem - a halter top that looks soooo good on a model with a buxom figure like Christinas. This is a really eye-catching design on her:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442170630

You never know what great surprises youll find at Torrid.
MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2008   #3
HSG
Administrator

Here are a couple of close-ups for Christina's fans. First, a glimpse of her in the new Torrid top. The cut is definitely favourable on a voluptous figure, and Christina brings out its maximum allure.

And here's the reverse view of the dress image. (It's always a blessing to find a pictures showing dresses modelled from the back as well as the front.)

Like the top, it's contemporary, but still ideally shaped for a womanly figure like Christina's, and the bow at the back is an adorable touch.
HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2008   #4
M. Lopez

Torrid (along with Reitmans) really is THE place to go these days to find images of plus-size beauty.

Here are two brand-new Christina images. I confess that I much prefer her with longer hair, but she's still easily one of the most gorgeous women in the world, and these are two of her best Torrid product pictures yet.

No one can touch Christina for modelling dresses, thanks to her buxom figure, and here she is in a sexy halter style. Nice natural colour too, and I especially appreciate the bow. I think it's cut a little too high on the back (halter dresses are more alluring when they plunge a little lower around the back), but still, a great design.

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442172239

And here she is in a top that's very feminine and sensual. Cute sleeves, and note that it's somewhat sheer, allowing the wearer to modestly suggest her curvy shape beneath the fabric - and if that shape is as soft and womanly as Christina's, the effect is irresisitble.

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442172005

I especially appreciate the fact that Torrid gave Christina some wonderful pieces to model for this shoot. Terrific work.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2008   #5
HSG
Administrator

Here are two close-ups that are sure to delight every aficionado of plus-size beauty.

First, a tighter shot on Christina's new dress image. It's very true that Christina may be the most exciting dress model ever, thanks to her luscious figure. And Torrid creates the perfect items for showcasing buxom beauty. Any suitor would be stopped dead in his tracks by the sight of a voluptuous vixen such as this, and would never again give even a second's thought to a starving waif.

Click to view image source

And here is Christina in the semi-sheer top. Notice how beautifully it drapes over her silhouette, highlighting the curve of her hip and the circumference of her waist. The overall impression is demure, yet suggests a luscious fullness that is exceedingly sensual.

Notice also the rosy glow of Christina's complexion (a natural, gentle hue). Longer hair is preferred, of course, but hair can always grow out, and she is currently at the very peak of her modelling beauty. Even these simple catalogue shots demonstrate that her technique is superlative, with a smile that's natural and inviting. She is an extraordinary talent.
Old 27th February 2008   #6
renata

My favourite of all of the pieces that Christina has modelled for Torrid recently is this lace-embellished cotton top:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442171615

I love cotton much more than artificial fabrics, and I just adore the "antique lace detail at the neckline," as the product description puts it. Christina always looks most beautiful when she's in Old World, ultra-feminine styles like this.

Zoom in close on the picture. It really looks like something from a museum, it's so pretty. And Christina models it perfectly, since she has such a timeless look, with her round face.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2008   #7
Emily

Christina fans rejoice -- here are two more pictures of Miss Schmidt at the Torrid site, and I don't think anyone has posted them yet.

First, a really cute pink top -- "ultra feminine," as the product description states. I love the embroidery and the lace trim. It says it has a sash which ties in the back -- an attractive detail. Christina looks really beautiful in this picture. The top emphasizes her buxom beauty, and is generous at the waist. She looks adorable in pink.

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442171530

This picture is promoting a cap-sleeve bolero, but I like it because of the top Christina is wearing underneath, a sky-blue item with lace trim. The picture suggests her curvy figure.

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442173154

It's always a delight to see how lovely Christina looks, even in regular catalogue pictures.
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2008   #8
Chad

Cute new discovery for Christina fans - a white short-sleeve jacket:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442172267

It looks very closely fitted at the waist - a size-positive touch. Really pretty spring item, modelled wonderfully by Christina.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2008   #9
HSG
Administrator

Despite Miss Schmidt's short hair (oh, how fans miss her long tresses!), this must surely be Christina's most exciting Torrid shoot to date, showing her modelling the prettiest items that Torrid has ever given her.

The pictures are also remarkably size-positive, reaffirming Torrid as the world leader in size-celebration.

The cutest item is certainly the pink blouse mentioned previously, which brings out Christina's innately girlish side. The colour is so attractive on her, and the item looks extremely comfortable. Don't fail to notice the feminine accessories, from the delicate hoop bracelets to the adorable heart necklace.

Boleros are an acquired taste, but no one can dispute that Christina makes this ensemble look appealing. The top suggests her curvy proportions.

From the moment that her pictures first appeared on our Web site, fans have acknowledged that Christina has the loveliest face of any plus-size model after Shannon Marie, and the delicate Victorian lace of this enchanting top heightens the beauty of those facial features still further. She appears as if she were born in another century, in an age when true beauty such as hers was celebrated as the undisputed ideal. Has any storybook princess ever looked as lovely? Imagine Christina in this same picture with her usual long, flowing tresses, and you see the very definition of timeless beauty.

But now, most exciting of all for Christina fans, is the following pair of brand-new images, showing the model in closely-fitted camisoles. Much as her facial features are supremely attractive, so (these pictures reveal) does she possess the most luscious, Classically-contoured figure of any current plus-size model. Her proportions are utterly ideal, from her buxom features to her soft, generous waist to her curvy hips. No other model even comes close to possessing such alluring curves, and this Torrid top is the perfect item to show them off.

And in this, Michael Anthony's most size-positive image to date, Christina's soft contours are defined better than ever before. What makes this model so compelling is not just the natural perfection of her figure, but her complete confidence in her own appearance. She stands relaxed and happy, beaming even, knowing that her beauty is beyond compare.

The above image, and the rest in this series, are not only a triumph for Christina, but also for Torrid, which continues to set the standard of size-celebration by which all other clients are judged. More than any other company or magazine, Torrid is keeping alive the Mode spirit of body-affirmation.

(You may click on any of the above images to view the original product pages.)
Old 31st March 2008   #10
Graham

Default Re: New Christina Torrid images

Even for Torrid, those last two images - especially the one in green - are exceptionally size-positive and beautiful. Christina always manages to go a step beyond what any other model can accomplish. No wonder she's so wildly popular.

Her figure is so ideal that I keep hoping some sculptor might actually approach her and immortalize her in marble. She would deserve to stand alongside any Venus statue of classical antiquity.

The images motivated me to look through the Torrid site, and I found one more Christina picture that hasn't been posted yet - a white pleated jacket.

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/...845524442172243

Pretty, but the camisole pics have to be regarded as the best of this last shoot - along with the dress images, of course.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote