Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2008: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd February 2008   #1
HSG
Administrator

Default Bethany: New video

We have on numerous occasions praised the work of Wilhelmina L.A. girl Bethany, who has appeared in notable ads for Old Navy and Torrid, and models extensively for Igigi. Bethany is not infallible as a model, but when photographed well, she appears ravishingly beautiful.

Wilhelmina L.A. has recently released a Bethany video, and it's one of the better clips that we've seen from any of the Ford or Wilhelmina girls.

Christina Schmidt set an unsurpassable standard with her brilliant recent video, but Bethany does a fine job as well. What particularly helps her is her curvaceous size-14/16 figure.

The model's limbs are thinner than one would like, but her pear-shaped figure is extremely attractive, and in this video, she exhibits justified pride in her womanly shape.

Bethany isn't quite as graceful and natural in front of the camera as are goddesses like Christina, Kailee, or Barbara, but the video does feature some eye-catching movements, such as this delightful hair twirl.

Incidentally, Bethany's top, which displays her buxom charms so well, can be seen in another fine example of her work--the lovely cover of MissPhit.com. (Note the extremely attractive setting of said cover photo.)

So, while one might still wish that Bethany were a tad fuller-figured, she is shapely and attractive, and, when seen through the lens of a talented photographer (e.g., her Igigi covers have been striking), she is capable of producing images of remarkable beauty.

- Click here to view Bethany's video

Last edited by HSG : 7th February 2008 at 01:15.
HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2008   #2
comperic2003

Default Re: Bethany: New video

What a beautiful woman.
comperic2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2008   #3
DrPretorious66

She's a doll. She has a lovely face and a gorgeous full figure, and she models well. I wish her great success.
DrPretorious66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2008   #4
Kaitlynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSG
Bethany is not infallible as a model, but when photographed well, she appears ravishingly beautiful.

I would agree. It all depends on the setting, attire, etc., for how her images turn out.

But when all the element are there, she can take extraordinary pictures. I'm stunned by Bethany on the current Igigi cover. I love the romantic hairstyle, the natural lighting, and the columns and sculptures in the background, which emphasize the Classical aspect of the model's beauty. The setting also harmonizes with the appropriately Grecian dress.

http://www.igigi.com/

Last edited by HSG : 1st April 2008 at 02:12. Reason: Image cropped to fit
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2008   #5
MelanieW

Igigi currently features another attractive ad with Bethany:

Her face looks a little fuller here than in past images, which improves her looks dramatically.

In the product pics, she also evidently has a womanly figure, and the dress looks most attractive from the reverse view.

I like the fact that she is emphasizing her curvy arm in this picture, and the Classical settings (the columns, etc.) dress up the pictures beautifully - especially since the model has full, Classical curves.

I would still love to see Christina Schmidt model for Igigi, or Kelsey once again, but in these images, Bethany comes out quite well.

MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote