The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2008: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th September 2008   #1
Chad

Default Tiina Lehvonen (Silentium)

I realize that classical is the forum's music of choice, but for the sake of introducing a full-figured beauty, I hope that no one will mind my posting a video from another genre.

From about 1998-2004, Tiina Lehvonen was the lead singer of a Finnish band called "Silentium." Their music is in the style of Evanescence, and coincidentally, Tiina looks like a plus-size version of Amy Lee.

Amy is pretty (at least for a thin singer), so one would imagine that a fuller-figured version would be truly beautiful - and Tiina definitely is.

Tiina is the main performer in the following video for the Silentium single "Painless." She is dressed in a strapless, sleeveless white gown (rather like a wedding gown), and the video features many shots of her running through the woods. It's a dove-and-hunter metaphor, I assume.

The aspect ratio of the video is a bit off, but Tiina's lovely face and well-fed figure are apparent. Viewers who don't care for this brand of music might wish to watch with the sound off, though.

Try as I might, I could find very few images of Tiina anywhere, apart from this headshot from her private Facebook account,

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v227...819616_3332.jpg

along with somewhat obscure pictures on two Silentium album covers, Camene Misera:

and SI.VM E.T A.V.V.VM:

Sadly, after Tiina left, the group replaced her with an unattractive and typically underfed vocalist. But at least the "Painless" video remains as a testament to her beauty.

Last edited by HSG : 2nd March 2011 at 19:44. Reason: Video URL edited
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote