The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2008: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th July 2008   #1
Kaitlynn

Default Kelly at Fashion Bug

As soon as I saw the picture of the new model for the junior-plus division of Fashion Bug, I thought to myself, "Where have I seen her before?"

The cute face; the chestnut hair...

Have you figured it out yet?

Her name is Kelly, and she was one of the two junior-plus models who appeared at Seventeen magazine prior to Whitney Thompson, and whose beauty won great acclaim at The Judgment of Paris.

She was at her best in the 2008 issue of Seventeen Prom magazine, as discussed in this thread:

http://www.judgmentofparis.com/boar...read.php?t=1275

She's very pretty, and represnts something the plus-size industry desperately needs: younger, more attractive models. She would definitely be even more appealing if she were a bit fuller-figured, though.

I wonder who she's represented by? She's not on the Ford or Wilhelmina sites (as far as I know). But I'm very glad she's working, and I hope we see more of her in the future.

http://www.fashionbug.com/pagebuild...s&shop=TheScene
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2008   #2
MelanieW

Default Re: Kelly at Fashion Bug

Fashion Bug now features another new picture of Kelly. Its actually much lovelier, and even a tad sensual.

Dramatic expression too. Its so wonderful to see a young, pretty model like Kelly, at a time when most retailers seem to be using ever-older, ever-more-matronly plus-size models. No amount of Photoshop can turn a tried model into a genuinely beautiful young vixen like Kelly, Christina Schmidt, or the industrys other exciting young starlets

MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008   #3
Kaitlynn

Yet another new, utterly charming picture of Kelly at Fashion Bug today:

Didn't someone once write that she reminded them of a fuller-figured Kristin Kreuk, from Smallville? What a beauty. It's so nice to see a younger model working for a major retailer.

Fashion Bug frequently produces very attractive advertising. I just wish they reproduced their images at a larger size.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008   #4
M. Lopez

Good news! The very pretty Kelly is back at Fashion Bug, in an enchanting new picture:

Is it my imagination, or does she look a bit curvier? It looks great on her. What a beautiful girl. And the romantic hairstyle is appealing as well.

It's still remarkable that she's working for such a prestigious retailer yet no one knows who represents her. But I'm just delighted that she continues to turn up, because she's so lovely. I wish she had an online portfolio somewhere to see.

M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2008   #5
renata

Here's a brand-new picture of Kelly at Fashion Bug:

Very, very pretty. If she were just a bit fuller, she'd be one of the all-time great plus-size models.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2008   #6
Emily

Another new picture today, for Kelly's fans:

I actually think I like her best with straight hair, but regardless, she's a very cute model.
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2008   #7
renata

Kelly is back at Fashion Bug in a new picture that seems to have been part of the shoot that produced the first picture in this thread. This time, however, Fashion Bug allowed her to pout and look really sexy.

Wow. She looks like a fuller-figured Adriana Lima here. I think the pout makes her look even more alluring and beautiful. Her face is so full and pretty.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2008   #8
Hannah

One thing you've got to like about Fashion Bug - it knows a great model when it finds one. There's a new, very pretty picture of Kelly on the site today:

She is such a charmer. Agency or no, with several Seventeen editorials and an ongoing Fashion Bug campaign, I definitely think she deserves to be included on the Judgment of Paris survey.
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote