The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2009: Jaunary - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th August 2009   #1
Hannah

Default Kailee: MXM Fall '09

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been eagerly awaiting Kailee's next campaign. Here are some brand-new pictures from MXM's Fall 2009 campaign. I found these on various pages at the MXM site:

I love the dramatic pose in the image on the right:

Love the soft curve under the model's chin in these images:

And these are really fun:

It's another fantastic campaign from MXM, which never fails to produce exciting promotions; and another thrilling showcase of Kailee's beauty and talent.

You can see all of the pics, and the new fall fashions, at the MXM site:

http://www.mxm.ca/
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2009   #2
M. Lopez

Default Re: Kailee: MXM Fall '09

Thought I would add to this thread a new MXM e-mail circular that I received just the other day:

https://addition-elle-en.custhelp.c...miumDenim_AE_EN

It comes with a lovely picture of Kailee looking carefree - and oh, so pretty.

M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2009   #3
Kaitlynn

Here are two more Kailee pictures that I just turned up from the MXM fall campaign .

This banner comes from MXM's "Fashion Star" page:

http://www.1-plus.com/viewcategory....tegoryId=540141

And here's an extremely cute behind-the-scenes picture of Kailee from the shoot. I love the look in her eyes, with a touch of wickedness in it.

Only Kailee could look this gorgeous even while getting prepped. And I love the fact that she wears a decolletage-baring top in her "real life" wardrobe. As her interview showed, she is proud of her curves- as she should be. She's stunning.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2009   #4
MelanieW

LOVE that behind-the-scenes picture of Kailee! Is it just me, or do her facial features look especially beautiful in this campaign? Prettier than ever, definitely.

Here are a few more shots of Kailee. First, an ad that I found:

Second, here are three tiny pics from the Reitmans.ca corporate site:

I absolutely love the picture in the centre, which Hannah also praised in the first post in this thread. That to me is the standout photo of the campaign so far. Also, Kailee looks so adorable in the photo on the right.

This is another truly exciting promotion from one of my all-time favourite plussize models.

Last edited by HSG : 17th December 2009 at 15:41. Reason: Image URLs edited
MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009   #5
Hannah

Kailee is on the MXM cover page again, in an ad-converted version of one of the images that was posted earlier in this thread.

It's also featured within the MXM site:

http://www.1-plus.com/mxm-bottoms-_...90VVviewcat.htm

I don't know about the pants, but I adore how pretty Kailee looks in that image, with her cute smile and flowing hair.
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2009   #6
renata

Kailee is on the MXM cover this week:

I love that picture. Kailee looks so sweet when she smiles. It makes me happy just to look at her.

I wish MXM were making larger cover pictures though, the way they did last season.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2009   #7
Kaitlynn

MXM has now integrated two of Kailee's pictures into a new cover for their site:

I cannot help but marvel at how pretty she is. I also found the exciting denim picture, on the right, used in an online ad:

The images are lovely, but I agree that last season the MXM cover pages were more creative, when they used wider versions of the images, and close-ups, to Kailee's images filled the whole screen.

No question that MXM is my favourite Canadian plus-size label. Kailee always does an amazing job for them, and I'm so glad that they allow her to let loose and be frankly sexy, as she is in the denim pic.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2009   #8
Emily

The latest MXM cover again integrates two of Kailee's pictures:

What's interesting, though, is that the company has also released a full-width version of one of those images, and it's amazing how much more compelling the picture is when you can see the background, with the river (or lake, or ocean) stretching off into the distance behind her:

Location matters. It always adds so much to a picture when a model is shown in a natural environment. It's a shame that this photo doesn't show Kailee's lovely face, but with the broad expanse of water as a setting, and the wind dramatically blowing Kailee's tresses, it's quite evocative all the same.
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2009   #9
Graham

Speaking of "dreams of beauty" in another thread, just look at the gorgeous new MXM cover featuring a never-before-seen image of Kailee!

*Sigh* What a dazzling beauty she is. That smile of hers fills me with joy, and I love the way the wind is catching her hair.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009   #10
Mike

Kailee certainly does look fabulous.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote