The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2009: Jaunary - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th October 2009   #1
Emily

Default ChloŽ Agnew: New videos

Celtic Woman, starring the gorgeous ChloŽ Agnew, has just embarked on a new leg of their U.S. tour, and to kick off the concert series the girls performed on a Chicago TV station a couple of days ago. Here's the video, with the girls singing "Danny Boy." It's especially nice to see ChloŽ exchange a few words with the host at the beginning of the clip:

Also, here's a video from 2007 that was only posted recently, with the girls performing "Beyond the Sea" on a Canadian TV program. The camera work isn't great, and the clip features only a few brief glimpses of ChloŽ, but she looks breathtakingly beautiful:

A list of all of the tour dates appears on the Celtic Woman site:

http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/US-New-map/
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009   #2
Graham

Default Re: ChloŽ Agnew: New videos

Chloe fans are about to have a heart attack from excitement - here's a brand-new video interview with the director of Celtic Woman's forthcoming Songs from the Heart show, which will be airing on PBS (in high definition!) in about a month's time, and will be available on DVD shortly thereafter.

What makes it so thrilling is that it features many behind-the-scenes glimpses of Chloe's new dresses during this show, and of the program in general. I think this will be Chloe's best DVD ever!

Here are a few screen captures. Here she's singing in a new grey dress. You can perceive her womanly hips:

Isn't she absolutely stunning in this berry-hued gown?

She's a living angel:

I can't wait to see this new special!
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2009   #3
Clay

In the second video, Chloe looks especially cute in the yellow raincoat and the black sweatshirt. I would put up screenshots, but I am unable to obtain them.
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2009   #4
Emily

Ha, ha -- you're right. She does look cute in the yellow raincoat.

Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2009   #5
HSG
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
here's a brand-new video interview with the director of Celtic Woman's forthcoming Songs from the Heart show, which will be airing on PBS (in high definition!) in about a month's time

Aficionados of timeless beauty are eagerly awaiting the premiere of Songs from the Heart. To whet everyone's appetites still further, here are a few glimpses of Chloe in the new special, from official PBS publicity stills of the event.

As usual, the show will feature Chloe in two separate gown styles: one simpler but more fitted, the other more voluminous and romantic. In addition, she will don a unique "peasant" dress for a folk-inspired dance number.

The fitted dress is a light grey, and, as you can see, it defines Chloe's luscious figure beautifully, embracing her shapely waist and reverse-view curves.

The setting of this TV special, as noted in the video that Graham posted, is Powerscourt Manor and Gardens in Ireland, which was where "Nella Fantasia" from Chloe's solo DVD was filmed. The Antique statuary of the estate will figure in many shots throughout the broadcast. One such statue is visible in the background of this image.

Indeed, one wonders if the grey colour wasn't chosen specifically to echo the statues of the estate. In her grey gown, Chloe resembles more than ever a Classical sculpture of Venus come to life.

The romantic gown of the show's second half is pictured below--a beautiful, feminine design with lovely embroidery and an attractive sash at the waist. Best of all, it's pink--which is Chloe's ideal colour, complementing as it does her fair features, blue eyes, and golden hair.

In this larger version, you can see the sensual softness of her angelic countenance, particularly her most beautiful facial feature, the alluring roundness of a "slope toward the throat."

But stately angel is merely one of Chloe's identities; another is voluptuous vixen. She is a very physical being (in every sense), and in concert, she is often a whirl of motion--dancing, skipping, and twirling all over the stage.

This too is a characteristic that she shares with the Classical goddess of love, whose affinity for dance was one of her prime legendary attributes. Note Chloe's full facial features, round arms, and shapely waist--gorgeous in every detail. Also, witness the ebullient spirit that she brings to her performances.

A particular treat of the new show will be the opportunity to see Chloe dancing in a rustic dress (pictured here) to a folk-inspired Irish melody. As anyone who has attended a Celtic Woman concert will attest, watching Chloe's voluptuous physical movements on stage is every bit as captivating an aspect of the show as is her singing. Notice the teasing glimpse of Chloe's legs that the up-twirled skirt offers.

As a presentation of timeless beauty in living motion, the new Songs from the Heart TV special will surely not disappoint. Watch for it on your local PBS station, beginning at the end of November.

Last edited by HSG : 4th November 2009 at 19:23.
HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009   #6
Nazira

Chloe Agnew is the most beautiful girl ever. Her singing, no mortal words can do it justice but I shall try. It is amazing and ethereal, the most gorgeous soprano tone ever heard. Though her look helps plus-size beauty, her voice helps the Aesthetic Restoration. No one can hear her sing and not prefer it to the singers heard on the radio. And this is not purely coincidence, it is her curves that make her a good singer. It has been proven that the more richly-proportioned a singer, the more vocal power she holds. When's the last time you heard an underweight girl sing exceedingly well? Exactly. Long live the full-figured ideal.
Nazira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2009   #7
Hannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazira
Chloe Agnew is the most beautiful girl ever. Her singing, no mortal words can do it justice but I shall try. It is amazing and ethereal, the most gorgeous soprano tone ever heard. Though her look helps plus-size beauty, her voice helps the Aesthetic Restoration.

I think you did do Chloe justice with your description, Nazira. I agree with every word.

I found a picture of Chloe from the current "Isle of Hope" tour that Celtic Woman is performing around the U.S. Her dress fits her perfectly, defining her alluring curves. Her hair is like spun gold.

Truly stunning.
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009   #8
Christine

Gorgeous pictures! I especially liked the photo where she is in that lovely pink dress - plus-size angel indeed! Ah, where could I find a similar gown?
Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2009   #9
Clay

The red dress is especially lovely. It still shows her curves, yet does not constrict her.
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2009   #10
Kaitlynn

Here's the official PBS trailer for the forthcoming Songs from the Heart special:

I love the fact that it's shot at night, against a castle backdrop, as was the previous New Journey special. Chloe is featured first, of course, and just look at how gorgeous she appears against the backdrop of the luscious castle grounds. Wow. That's exactly the kind of location that would be ideal for a plus-size model shoot, with the verdant setting harmonizing with timeless feminine beauty.

Her voice is as beautiful as ever.

Also, the clip shows numerous scenes of Chloe dancing to the Irish folk melody that's included in the special, and that makes the show a must-see all by itself. I can't wait to see this.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote