Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30th January 2010   #1
HSG
Administrator

Default Chloe Agnew's greeting to the Judgment of Paris

On December 26th, 2007, we received the following e-mail message:

Hello webmaster!

My name is Chloe Agnew and I'm one of the soloists with the group Celtic Woman!

I was forwarded this link by a colleague of mine and I was actually looking to get in touch with the administrator, whom I believe is HSG?

I was wondering if you could just pass on my sincerest thanks. I have been fortunate enough to have met some lovely people and had some nice enough things said about me, before but I have never read anything more touching in my whole life than the things said about me by the members of the forum.

I'm so grateful for the wonderful love and support shown by the administrator and the members of the online Judgment of Paris forum!

Please pass on my love and thanks. It would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Chloe x

We were elated, of course, but also skeptical. After all, how could one be sure that such a message came from Miss Agnew herself?

Well, time has proven that the quoted message did indeed come from Chloe. Earlier this week, she and the other members of Celtic Woman had an album signing at Borders in New York City, and it was our privilege to be able to attend. While there, we took the opportunity to ask Miss Agnew if she had penned the missive quoted above--and yes, as it turns out, in fact she had!

All of Chloe's fans here should feel especially gratified knowing how touched she has been by their enthusiasm and support.

Miss Agnew looked indescribably beautiful at the Borders event. As Kaitlynn noted in the video from the event, Chloe was dressed in a fitted grey top, a short black skirt, and black tights. It was a very chic, sophisticated look, yet feminine too--and the pièce de résistance was the black hair bow that she wore to tie down her voluminous golden tresses.

The above picture was taken by a different individual who attended the event, and the following two were snapped by yours truly. This one is a bit blurry, but shows the adorable hair bow.

This one is sharp, and exhibits her princess-like, wavy, golden hair.

To answer the question that will be uppermost in fans' minds--yes, Chloe is every bit as gorgeous in real life as she is in her videos and still photographs. She is curvy, soft-featured, and when you gaze into her eyes, you feel like you are drowning in those two deep pools of sapphire blue. In fact, in the author's entire life, he has seen only one person whose beauty could be said to rival or surpass Chloe's. She truly is one of the most gorgeous women who has ever lived.

And one of the most generous too. She very graciously recorded a little video greeting for her fans at the Judgment of Paris. The audio is, unfortunately, a bit muffled, but with the volume turned up, you can clearly make our her comments, which are:

Hello to everyone there at the Judgment of Paris forum. I'm Chloe, and I'm delighted to be here today to say hello to you all, and thank you so much for all your support. It means the world to me.

Here is the video of Chloe's comments. She is as charming and delightful as ever:

Chloe and Celtic Woman's Songs from the Heart album was released earlier this week, and fans would appreciate it in both DVD and CD incarnations. Besides the concert, the DVD comes with a fascinating behind-the-scenes video that features many candid glimpses of Chloe looking lovely, while the deluxe CD includes a Celtic Woman calendar that devotes several months to Miss Agnew.

The most exciting Celtic Woman experience, though, remains attending one of the group's live shows, where fans get to see Chloe live and in person. Take it from us--it is an experience not to be missed.

- Songs from the Heart DVD

- Songs from the Heart Deluxe CD

Last edited by HSG : 30th January 2010 at 15:07.
HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2010   #2
Meredith

Default Re: Chloe Agnew's greeting to the Judgment of Paris

How sweet of Chloe to say that! Wow, that's so nice of her. Unlike many celebrities, fame clearly hasn't gone to her head. It's heartwarming to know that she appreciates her fans. What a kind gesture on her part to give them a shout-out in this manner.

If Chloe reads this thread, then I just want to say to her, "Thank you!" Chloe's voice, and her beauty, means the world to all of us.

I definitely plan on attending one of the shows during this tour, and I loved the Songs from the Heart concert. It will be on Bravo in February, just as it was on PBS last month.

And goodness, I love the way she dressed. She looks just as pretty in this outfit as she does in her Celtic Woman ballgowns. And so trendy! Just think - hair bows are suddenly trendy items! From the lolita styles (of both kinds) to the Stefanie Bezaire shoot, hair bows are "in." And doesn't Chloe look especially pretty with her bow!
Meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010   #3
Kaitlynn

Ooooh! That's so exciting to have received a thank you from Chloe herself! I'm so happy that she knows who her fans are and how much we love her. I agree- she looks gorgeous in those pictures, hairbow and all. She's a living angel, with a voice from heaven and beauty to match.

Thank you, Chloe!
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010   #4
Emily

Notice Miss Agnew's black nail polish too. What a devilish touch.

I love her outfit as a perfect mixture of the chic and the doll-like; "contemporary Victorian," one might call it. It's nice to see Chloe dressing is a more daring manner, especially to see her in fitted attire, and offering a glimpse of decolletage. She has a gorgeous figure, and this ensemble shows that she knows it. She's an angel with a just a little hint of mischief in her. What could be more irresistible?

Really, it was a lovely gesture on her part to record that charming video for all of her fans here, and to write that thoughtful letter.

Please, Chloe, don't ever stop being the wonderful role model for curvy girls that you are!
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2010   #5
tkds

Speaking of Chloe Agnew in New York, I just returned from a business trip to NYC, and I noticed while there that the marquee at Radio City Music Hall says Celtic Woman will be there February 26-27.
tkds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2010   #6
Graham

Just today, a Roanoke radio station held an interview with Chloe over the phone. This is a terrific chat, as she discusses several aspects of her group's forthcoming tour and reminisces about the early days of Celtic Woman, which began when she was only 14! (She's 20 now.)

Well worth a listen. Even over the phone, her speaking voice is as beautiful as her singing.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010   #7
Emily

Here's a really delightful new video featuring Chloe and the other members of Celtic Woman in rehearsal for their new spring/summer 2010 tour (which kicked off yesterday!).

It's a really charming video with lots of delightful clips of Chloe, including one where she tries the percussion (but has a fellow Celtic Woman telling her she's doing it wrong), and another hilarious moment when a different group member tries to get the camera to catch the fact that Chloe is wearing mismatched socks! (But Chloe quickly dons her boots.)

So much fun.
Old 7th May 2010   #8
Emily

I just had to revisit this topic because a Celtic Woman fan named, I believe, David Hill, recently uploaded several magnificent Chloe photos from the Borders event, and I was sure that everyone would love to see them.

She truly is as beautiful as even the most gorgeous of plus-size models. The links below the pictures offer larger versions.

http://notthatdavidhill.com/CW/Signing/Signing-8.jpg

http://notthatdavidhill.com/CW/Signing/Signing-9.jpg

http://notthatdavidhill.com/CW/Signing/Signing-32.jpg
Old 8th May 2010   #9
Erika

She is just absolutely lovely. Inside and out. You can really tell. How nice. I best not let my dad see these photos, he's got such a crush on her!
Erika is offline   Reply With Quote