The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2010: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd June 2010   #1
Karsten

Default Chloe Agnew: New pictures & video

A photographer who was lucky enough to attend the taping of the Celtic Woman special Songs from the Heart last summer in Ireland recently posted several wonderful pictures of the rehearsals for the concert. These images offer a rare opportunity to see Chloe Agnew in casual attire -- and she looks just as gorgeous in her everyday outfits as she does in the famous Celtic Woman gowns.

I love this lively stance. Dancing is in her blood.

Classic hand-in-the-hair pose.

She's so sensually buxom.

The pink touches in her outfit (including her shoes) are adorable.

And here she is in her performance gown. The pink blossoms on the bushes harmonize with her lovely dress.

Also, Celtic Woman just released the latest installment of their "tour diary" video series to mark the conclusion of their spring tour, and to invite fans to attend their summer performances throughout Canada and the United States. Chloe opens and closes the video, looking gorgeous in a cute outfit. And of course, her speaking voice is just as melodic and enjoyable to listen to as her singing voice.

Karsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #2
Clay

Default Re: Chloe Agnew: New pictures & video

Here are a few images from the Washington Post that show Chloe in a lovely white skirt with black tights and a black fitted top that show her buxom curves. We also get a nice outline of her shapely legs.

Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2010   #3
Suzanne R

Default Re: Chloe Agnew: New pictures & video

In my opinion, Chloeis the most beautiful lady on your site. (My boyfriend firmly agrees, although I'm not sure if I appreciate his enthusiasm!)

Quote:
We also get a nice outline of her shapely legs

She does have lovely legs. Sigh.

And the hair... Itís so unfair that she has those baby-blonde locks while Iím stuck with the colour that she should have drawn in the hereditary stakes Ė red. Double sigh.
Suzanne R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2010   #4
Emily

Default Happy birthday, Chloe Agnew!

Today is Chloe's 21st birthday, and like all of her fans, I'd like to wish her many happy returns! She is the loveliest singer in the world, and a goddess who is every bit as gorgeous as even the most beautiful of plus-size models.

To mark the occasion, a Chloe forum staged a creativity contest, and the entry that really took my breath away was the following graphic, created by a user named "Guardian":

That's a reduced-size version. (The original is 1024-pixel-width wallpaper dimensions.) Isn't it stunning? It showcases Chloe's peaches-and-cream complexion, azure eyes, and fair hair. The background appears to be the Cliffs of Moher, a famous Irish coastline. And I love how the rose matches Chloe's own colouring.

The designer of the graphic even put up a video about how it was created. It's only two minutes long. Well worth a look.

It's fitting that Chloe, with her timeless beauty, should serve as the present-day equivalent of a Classical muse, inspiring her admirers to write poems and create images praising her beauty.

Here's a link to the graphic at its original size, for anyone who wants to use it as a desktop wallpaper:

http://i48.tinypic.com/vipv5z.jpg
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote