The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2010: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24th June 2010   #1
Kaitlynn

Default Re: Chloe Agnew: New pictures & video

Celtic Woman is currently in Australia doing some promotional spots for their fall tour of the land down under. Here are ChloŽ and the girls performing "You Raise Me Up" on an Australian morning show called Sunrise.

Chloe has a gorgeous close-up at 1:13, and she also speaks a few words in her enchanting Irish-accented voice at the end, after the song concludes
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2010   #2
Patrick D

It is always a pleasure to see new pics of Chloe - she has the most angelic face and is simply beautiful in every sense of the word, and that goes for her heart as well.
Patrick D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2010   #3
Emily

Here's another stunning glimpse of Chloe's beauty -- a brief clip showing her offering a greeting from Australia.

She looks absolutely breathtaking, with a soft, curvy neck-and-shoulder area. The cameraman simply couldn't get close enough to her -- and who can blame him? I love what she says about Australia. Her fair beauty is absolutely magical.

Last edited by HSG : 7th August 2010 at 08:49.
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2010   #4
Graham

Default Re: ChloŽ Agnew in Australia

Here are a few more clips from Australia - first, a video of ChloŽ and her fellow CW members doing an interview for an Australian radio station. ChloŽ doesn't speak very much, which is a shame, as the other girls' speaking voices aren't nearly as sweet and lyrical, but her wardrobe is stunning. I adore that lacy skirt that she wears with the cute bow up front. It emphasizes her girlishness, and suggests the alluring curves of her figure.

And here are a few clips showing ChloŽ and the girls singing in a promotional event at an Australian shopping mall. In the first video, ChloŽ speaks a few words of introduction, and then the group sings "Danny Boy" a capella:

ChloŽ's soft, fair beauty takes my breath away. She's right up there with Kelsey Olson and Shannon Marie as the ideal embodiment of timeless beauty.

Last edited by HSG : 7th August 2010 at 08:49.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2010   #5
Karsten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick D
It is always a pleasure to see new pics of Chloe - she has the most angelic face and is simply beautiful in every sense of the word, and that goes for her heart as well.

Absolutely! Here are a couple of other images from Celtic Woman's Australian tour that show Chloe's beauty.

The centre of attention, with her curvy figure and magnificent golden tresses:

Having some fun:

Such a mischievous smile!

Karsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2010   #6
Chad

Here's a charming new video from Celtic Woman's Australian promo blitz. Alas, there's no video available yet of the group's performance on Hey, Hey, It's Saturday, but here's something just as exciting - a clip of Chloe being interviewed backstage during the show.

She always looks and sounds like a living storybook princess.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2010   #7
Hannah

At last, here is the video of ChloŽ and her fellow group-members performing "NŪl Sť'n LŠ" on the Australian TV program Hey, Hey, It's Saturday:

It's a really exciting performance, with captivating close-ups of ChloŽ and some terrific shots of her doing her unique on-stage dancing. I absolutely love the way she moves on stage, in a rhythmic, and, I would even say, sexy manner.

I would just as soon go to a Celtic Woman concert to watch ChloŽ dancing as I would to hear her singing and to admire her for her curves. She is so beautiful to watch.
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2010   #8
M. Lopez

ChloŽ and her fellow Celtic Woman members just released a brief little video for their Australian fans, announcing their forthcoming tour down under.

ChloŽ looks so pretty in that video.

The Ovation Channel (which is rather like the PBS of Australia) has a page on its site which lists the various concert locations, along with links to purchase tickets. What an amazing opportunity this will be for aficionados of plus-size beauty down under to finally see ChloŽ in person!

Remember - get seats as close to the front as possible, in the front row if you can, to enjoy the experience to the fullest.

http://www.ovationshop.com.au/Celti...alian-Tour-2010

And if you can afford it, be sure to select the "Champagne Meet and Greet" option, whereby you can actually meet ChloŽ in person!
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote