The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2010: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd August 2010   #1
M. Lopez

Default Justine: Laura Plus, F/W 2010

Like everyone else, I was thrilled by Justine Legault's spring campaign earlier this year for Laura Plus, the full-figured division of Laura Canada. I am even more impressed by Mademoiselle Legault's stunning new images for Laura's fall 2010 promotion.

The main, cover image shows Justine in a white blouse that, while professional, is also very feminine, with the attractive ruffles around the neck. Her buxom curves give it an alluring shape. The expression is very exotic, yet chic.

That blouse also features in the first of the main campaign images. I especially like the photo on the right, which indicates the model's regal size-14 curves.

I've never seen Justine's hair so long. The extra length adds greatly to the opulence of her look. Notice how her tresses are elegantly cascading here, a luxurious evening look to go with the dress, whereas they are wavier in the other images in this promotion. She evokes wealth and richness in this campaign.

Although she brings off the polished, high-class look very effectively, there is still a softness in her demeanour that indicates freshness and youth - very necessary qualities that keep the clothing from seeming too "mature."

Enchanting image on the right. She does the playing-with-the-hair pose so naturally, so alluringly.

In addition to the campaign pictures, I also found this extra image promoting accessories. Another stunning photograph of Justine.

Miss Legault becomes more gorgeous with every campaign she shoots, and her posing abilities also seem to deepen and mature. She's one of my two or three favourite models of all, along with Kelsey Olson.

The whole campaign is well worth a look. Here's the link to Laura Plus:

http://www.laura.ca/lauraplus/en/index.spy

Last edited by HSG : 8th November 2010 at 18:53. Reason: Image URL edited
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010   #2
Maureen

Default Re: Justine: Laura Plus, fall 2010

Justine Legault is so beautiful. It's always a treat to see a new series of hers.
Maureen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010   #3
Hannah

I found two more images of Justine on the Laura site that haven't been posted yet.

First, take a look at Justine's magnificent flowing hair in this dramatic poncho image. She is sooooo glamorous. The left photo is one of the finest in the entire campaign. Such a true supermodel look.

Second, a darker expression. I love the way her hair rests so heavily, luxuriously, on her shoulders.

Truly a splendid campaign. I hope Laura puts up in-store posters of Justine in every one of its locations across Canada.
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2010   #4
HSG
Administrator

Laura Canada recently published a high-quality circular to promote its fall collections, and two of the pages in the book feature Justine's magnificent images.

Click to enlarge

One never fails to be amazed at Mademoiselle Legault's allure. With her long, flowing, golden tresses, she epitomizes the timeless ideal; yet at the same time she exhibits a contemporary aspect. Above all, what Justine's beauty betokens is wealth and opulence. No other model embodies a posh look as persuasively as she does. As a Québec model, perhaps it is her Gallic heritage that gives her this air of sophistication, a quality that one finds in the aristocratic young women of Paris. Her demeanour suggests expensive tastes, an expectation to be treated to the finest things in life (to which her regal beauty very much entitles her). Yet although she convincingly inhabits the contemporary world, there is nothing harsh or modern about her. Rather, she still possesses a youthful softness and traditional femininity--albeit in its most refined form.

Click to enlarge

A second page finds Justine appropriately placed above an inferior minus-size model.

Click to enlarge

Here, the model appears a tad more relaxed; yet even in this more casual context, she still displays poise and self-possession. She very consciously presents herself to the viewer, knowing that her stunning beauty will humble him and make him her abject worshipper.

Click to enlarge

A closer view showcases her heavy tresses, which, one imagines, would be impossibly soft to the touch. The eye traces every golden wave, watching with rapt fascination as her hair cascades over her shoulders. A goddess of such unimaginable beauty has no cares in the world but to adorn herself in the most attractive manner possible, lazily brushing her golden hair, and passively watching all men fall at her feet, ready to shower her with the most luxurious gifts in tribute to her loveliness.

Click to enlarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah
Truly a splendid campaign. I hope Laura puts up in-store posters of Justine in every one of its locations across Canada.
For the last several weeks, passers by at every Laura Plus store in Canada have been seen stopping dead in their tracks, arrested by the sight of large-size posters of Mlle Legault standing in the store doorways.

Notice that the poster image differs from any of the photographs that have been included in the company's online or print advertising. Here, Justine is seen seductively playing with her wondrous tresses, her eyes flashing a thrillingly vain and haughty look, seemingly looking out at the mall visitors and commanding them to pay tribute to her noble beauty. Many individuals have been known to enter Laura stores simply to gaze upon the in-store posters of Justine, which are no less beautiful than the finest paintings of the Renaissance masters.

Click to enlarge

Even among the most gorgeous plus-size models, Justine Legault is in a class of her own. With her high-class look and proud bearing, she verily embodies luxury and opulence. No other model as convincingly personifies the public understanding of "supermodel" as she does. Yet at a womanly size 14, she is a true plus-size goddess. Her work is consistently superlative, her beauty awe-inspiring.

(Click images to view larger.)

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2010   #5
Hannah

Default Re: Justine: Laura Plus, F/W 2010

Justine now appears in a number of gorgeous new images in the holiday campaign for Laura Plus.

Buxom and regal in this feminine top:

I adore the colour of this blouse:

A more casual, comfortable look:

She also covers the landing page of the new coat selections:

Très chic!

Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote