The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2010: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th October 2010   #1
Chad

Default Mayara Russi on Brazilian TV

I'm sure that everyone here has been dying to see new material featuring wildly popular size-20 Brazilian goddess Mayara Russi. Well, I have something wonderful to share.

Here's a newly released video showing Mayara, and other plus-size models, on a Brazilian TV program. Mayara emerges at around 2:30 in the video, and WOW, does she ever look gorgeous. She wears a figure-embracing summer outfit (remember: it's spring, closing on summer, in South America), with light-denim shorts and a fitted top that defines her luscious, curvy waist. Plus, she wears an attractive hairstyle, and her eyes flash smouldering, passionate glances.

Notice that Mayara stays on camera much longer than the other girls - rightly so.

The one and only word that I understood in the commentary was "supermodel," which is how co-host Andrea Boschim describes Mayara. And oh, is that word ever justified! She really is jaw-droppingly gorgeous - so confident, so conscious of her allure. I adore the fact that she has a full, round middle and doesn't try to hide it, but proudly shows it off.

The North American industry desperately needs models like Mayara.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2010   #2
Karsten

Default Re: Mayara Russi on Brazilian TV

Mayara absolutely does have one of the most gorgeous figures of any plus-size model in the world. But let's not overlook the fact that she has a beautiful face as well.

That was brought home to me by a new feature at the Ego online magazine, which I'm sure that the female readers of this site will appreciate. It brings in a host of Brazil's top models and shows a makeup tutorial on each. Here's Mayara's page, with a start-to-finish series of pictures showing how Ego created her look. It's in Portuguese, but I imagine that women who like cosmetics artistry will understand the process just on the basis of the photos.

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Especiai...d&fotogaleria=1

Here's Mayara's finished look. She is such a beauty:

And here's the link to the article itself, showing each of the different models' looks.

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias...CA+E+OLHOS.html
Karsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010   #3
tkds

Default Re: Mayara Russi on Brazilian TV

Once again, Mayara totally surpasses and upstages anyone who appears with her.

I think some of those glances you see are Mayara taking measure of her audience, subtly surveying them to make sure they are giving her the adoration she so richly deserves.
tkds is offline   Reply With Quote