Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2010: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th December 2010   #1
HSG
Administrator

Default Katherine Roll: Now on the MSA site

We are thrilled to note that earlier today, the new Model Service Agency Web site added an online comp card for gorgeous plus-size model Katherine Roll.

Click here to view Miss Roll's agency page.

No stats are provided yet, but the page features a selection of images from the model's exciting Nadine Raphael shoot, which we recently discussed on this forum. As a special treat for Katherine's admirers, the MSA page features a full-length view of the seated image that fans compared to a famous Renoir masterpiece.

We earnestly wish Katherine much success at MSA. With Miss Roll, Lindsey Garbelman, and Andrea Horblitt on its books, the agency now boasts the best full-figured talent roster in its history, and one of the strongest plus-size boards in New York City.

Click to enlarge

(Click to view larger.)

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2010   #2
Kaitlynn

Default Re: Katherine Roll: Now on the MSA site

Bravo to Katherine! I'm so happy to see her on the MSA site! Hopefully this will mean even more visibility for her in the industry, and more opportunities. There are still very few plus-size models who have the ideal combination of being legitimately full-figured and also youthful and gorgeous- and Katherine is certainly one of them. I hope some far-thinking labels will enlist her services to showcase their fashions.

Applause for MSA too, which in Katherine has definitely found a model who lives up to the "Goddess" name of its plus-size board.

I loved that seated image when it was posted in the previous thread, and I'm delighted to now see it full-length. It shows off Katherine's shapely legs. And although we don't really ever talk about shoes on this site, I have to say that those amazing gold shoes really caught my eye. They gleam like brass, almost like a golden form of classical warrior sandals.

I knew I'd seen them before, and I just remembered where- they were part of Katherine's ensemble for her popular blue-dress look at FFFWeek 2009, where they perfectly balanced her blonde tresses, which caught the light and shone like spun gold.

Katherine makes everything she wears look great. I can't wait to see more tests and campaigns from her.

Larger version:
http://www.judgmentofparis.com/kr/kr03.jpg
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote