Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2011: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12th January 2011   #1
HSG
Administrator

Default Katherine Roll: MSA comp card

Today we have a very special treat for the legions of fans who admire full-figured goddess Katherine Roll. Her agency, MSA Models, has just released a brand-new composite card for its shining star, and without a doubt this is one of the most gorgeous zeds that we have ever seen.

Everyone raved about the stunning Nadine Raphael photos that comprise this card back when the test was first published. But to see these remarkable images together like this still makes an overwhelming impression. Her headshot is hypnotically alluring, a picture that is luxuriously sensual yet flush with seductive passion. Her figure images showcase the opulent curves of her perfect physique. At last, aficionados will discover the model's goddesslike stats, which form an intriguing contrast with Kelsey Olson's (Kelsey and Katherine being the two girls who currently garner the most votes on our survey page, among currently working models). Kelsey has the richer waist, but Katherine has the more generous hip measurement. Both models' figures define the ideally curvaceous form that plus-size models should possess--so much more gorgeous than the narrow frames of faux-plus models.

What particularly benefits Miss Roll, however, is her lovely non-Amazonian height. At 5'8, she has natural dimensions which are much closer to the stature of most women. Not only does this make her relatable, but it also benefits her shapely proportions, helping to give her the visible curves that the public adores so much.

Katherine is the most exciting rising starlet in the industry today. Spectacularly beautiful and legitimately full-figured, she is the epitome of a true plus-size model, the kind of goddess who can transform society's conception of women of size, yet also offer larger women an idealized vision of their own beauty, someone whom they can find both relatable and aspirational--the perfect combination.

We wish her every success in 2011.

- A popular Katherine thread from 2010

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2011   #2
Karsten

Default Re: Katherine Roll: MSA comp card

Katherine Roll is utterly breathtaking. How exciting is it to see such striking images alongside such rich measurements. The juxtaposition of the two creates a powerfully size-positive effect. If more people would see that graphic and discover that this is what a size-18 woman looks like (rather than Hollywood's frumpy stereotypes), they would reject thin-centric media brainwashing and recognize that voluptuous vixens are more gorgeous than any androgynous skeletons.

I can't wait to see more campaigns from Katherine. She is beauty incarnate.
Karsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2011   #3
Meredith

Katherine's measurements are now also listed online at the MSA site. So empowering.

http://www.modelserviceagency.com/d...av=&anav=&filt=

She is a perfect example of the kind of model that so many full-figured women wish the plus-size industry would feature in all of its advertisements -- someone who is authentically curvaceous, but looks youthful and chic, and clearly knows her own beauty. She creates a confident, contemporary image for curvy women, but also exhibits timeless femininity.

I hope we see much more of her in 2011 -- and I especially hope that the industry doesn't diminish her subversive appeal by shrinking her, but that she retains those resplendent curves.
Meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2011   #4
M. Lopez

Every picture that I see of Katherine makes me more enamoured of her. And now, discovering her shapely measurements and 5'8.5" height, I am more enthralled by her than ever. To have someone so gorgeous and so authentically curvaceous in plus-size modelling is an extremely hopeful sign. Katherine's success will be a success for all full-figured women. I hope beyond hope that she will overcome all of the forces that will try to hold her back or diminish her, and will triumph, and in the process will change the plus-size fashion/modelling industry for the better.

Her flawless beauty simply cannot be denied.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote