The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2011: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th January 2011   #1
Emily

Default ChloŽ Agnew: German Interview (video)

Here's a wonderful, extended interview with curvaceous chanteuse ChloŽ Agnew and her group, Celtic Woman, on the even of their forthcoming German tour.

It's always a treat to listen to ChloŽ's beautiful speaking voice, which is as lovely as her singing voice, with its sing-song Irish lilt.

The most entertaining passages have ChloŽ speaking of her difficulty with learning to sing in German. This is understandable, as her other singing languages have been Romance tongues (Latin, Italian), while Gaelic is also very different, so singing in German must have been a novel experience for her. She mentions that the Germans find it endearing when people at least try to sing in German if they're not native speakers, so, she says with a laugh, "I think they should be very charmed by Celtic Woman."

There are a host of other humorous moments. The video concludes with behind-the-scenes clips of the girls performing at the Jose Carreras Gala late last year, the broadcast video of which was posted in this thread:

http://www.judgmentofparis.com/boar...t=2020#post5771
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2011   #2
Graham

Default Re: ChloŽ Agnew: German Interview (video)

I love the one-shoulder top that Chloe is wearing in that interview, and the way in which her golden hair falls over her bare shoulder and arm. It's a very seductive look, but classy and chic and the same time.

Chloe recently posted this image of herself in a Dublin hotel, in something called the "Pink Room."

She looks adorable! I love the ribbon in her hair and the floral print of her blouse - which is girlish, but displays her buxom decolletage, so it's alluring as well - an exciting mix. Half innocent doll and half voluptuous vixen - an intoxication combination.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2011   #3
Chad

ChloŽ Agnew was on QVC today, along with another members of Celtic Woman, as well as the group's musical director, David Downes. The girls performed "Goodnight My Angel," and then Chloe sang a ravishingly beautiful rendition of Brahms's immortal "Lullaby."

Here's the video. I adore ChloŽ's long blonde tresses, and especially this gorgeous, flowing hairstyle.

This is to promote the group's forthcoming North American tour, as well as their new CD, Lullaby.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2011   #4
Pamela

Celtic Woman also released a photo earlier today showing Chloe during the sound check of this performance. I think she looks even more attractive in this pretty blouse than in the black dress (which some have said looks too constricting). I adore the many coloured gowns that Chloe and her group wear on tour.

Her performance of Brahms' "Lullaby" almost made my cry, it was so beautiful. I hope she performs it on the group's upcoming tour.
Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2011   #5
Graham

Better late than never! Here's a video that ChloŽ and her group recorded just prior to Valentine's Day, wishing all of her fans a wonderful Valentine's celebration.

The sweetest moment comes at the end, when she blows her fans a kiss. She's adorable.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2011   #6
Karsten

Default ChloŽ Agnew on Daytime

ChloŽ and her group were on a Southern U.S. television program today called Daytime, and the show wasted no time in putting the clip on its official web page. The girls give a brief interview, then perform their rousing Irish number, "Nil S'en La."

ChloŽ speaks at 1.17 and 2.32 in the video, but above all, I was taken with how gorgeous she looks in this clip. She wears a romantic, feminine blouse and looks especially voluptuous and buxom.

This is one of ChloŽ's most gorgeous TV appearances ever, and as always a rousing performance. She is my favourite singer, by far, and also the most beautiful soprano in the world. It would be worth travelling across the country to see her in concert with Celtic Woman.
Karsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011   #7
Emily

I have a wonderful pair of new ChloŽ Agnew videos to share.

First, she and her group were on The Weather Channel on Friday. The best part is that ChloŽ got to do a bona fide weather report. She's so charming! She clearly had a lot of fun with this activity. She loved it. Her report starts at 1:01 into the video. Also, she's dressed beautifully, as she always is, in a romantic, folkloric blouse that's ultra-feminine. She looks like an angel.

The second video features ChloŽ and Celtic Woman discussed the tremendous success of their brand-new album Lullaby. (The highlight of this CD has ChloŽ singing the title track, the immortal "Lullaby" by Johannes Brahms.) In this video, ChloŽ is in her performance dress, and she looks stunning -- so luscious and curvy, with the dress flattering her buxom contours in a seductive way. Also, I love this hairstyle on her.

Both videos are pure joy to watch. She's a goddess.
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2011   #8
Karsten

Any excuse to watch new footage of ChloŽ Agnew is a good one. Here's a brand-new video from ChloŽ and her group describing a limerick-writing competition that Celtic Woman is holding to honour St. Patrick's Day (coming up on March 17th, of course).

More details can be found at the group's web site, www.celticwoman.com, I'm sure.

ChloŽ's long, golden tresses look especially beautiful here, though she looks even more attractive in feminine dresses. And watch her cute expression at 0.26 in the video.
Karsten is offline   Reply With Quote