The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2005: July - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd November 2005   #1
AnnaK

Default Amazing shots of Charlotte Coyle

I posted this for all of the fans that Chrarlotte Coyle has here on JOP. Charlotte looks lovely in these shots and proves that, yes, plus-size girls can do amazing editorial looks. Check out the page www.svobodastyle.com for more great images. It's so very nice to see these great plus images out there.
Anna

AnnaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2005   #2
HSG
Administrator

Default Re: Amazing shots of Charlotte Coyle

Thank you for alerting us to this new campaign, Anna. Of all of the correspondence that we receive at this site, no question comes up more often than, "When are we going to get to see more of Charlotte Coyle?"

At last, fans will have their dreams fulfilled.

If anything, Miss Coyle looks even more gorgeous in these images than she did in he past campaigns. And ever since her first Torrid cover debuted, blue/green (her eye colour) has been her signature hue. This blue is a more vibrant shade than any she has worn in the past, and it works especially well with her fair features, and with the banked-down fire that smoulders in her every unforgettable image.

Perhaps the most dramatic of the new images is this one, in which Charlotte demonstrates that ice-on-fire intensity that sets her work apart from that of any other model.

And here is another scintillating image from the Svoboda site, featuring very dramatic lighting. Again, Charlotte's expression threatens to still the viewer's heart in mid-beat.

We must offer the most lavish praise to Svoboda for featuring Charlotte in this new campaign, and for allowing her to demonstrate the allure of plus-size beauty in such a captivating way. Every reader of this site will now be following Svoboda's progress--and Charlotte's--with the keenest interest.

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2005   #3
kirsten

What makes Charlotte's work so compelling is that she has the amazing ability to channel the spirit of Aphrodite, the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty.
kirsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2005   #4
M. Lopez

Charlotte is back- at last! She really is most extraordinary, and I was definitely one of the people who was hoping to see more of her work. I love how she wears that blue top in the third picture. Daring, but not vulgar- time and again, that proves to be the best approach to full-figure fashion. And I only wish I had a tenth of her confidence- although, when I see her images, I'd like to think that just a little rubs off on me.

But my favourite of these has to be the first image that Anna posted. One of the reasons why I admire Charlotte so much is because of a point that was made in the recent discussion about figure types. Charlotte does not have an artificially narrow waist, thank goodness, but a very naturally curvaceous figure, with womanly proportions. And in every single image, she looks far more attractive than any starving model with a caved-in ribcage.

Blessed be that we have Charlotte to represent us. And although I'd never heard of Svoboda before, I will definitely have to start visiting their site. Bravo to them for showing plus-size beauty so well.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2005   #5
MelanieW

I agree with with Ms. Lopez. Charlotte is such an outstanding model because she poses like a world-class supermodel, and at the same time she has such a full, shapely figure. I still consider her appearance on British TV show the best plussize-model-on-video clip I have ever seen. She looked so curvy and confident. Im ecstatic that Svoboda is featuring her in their new campaign and I hope we all get to see Charlotte more often - either for this new company, or elsewhere.
MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2005   #6
Kaitlynn

For me it's the third posted image that really stands out (although I adore the first one as well). Charlotte has such an amazing figure, and she's right to be so confident about her own beauty. I would only say that I think the shots would look even better on a sofa, or a bed, than on the hard floor.

I wonder if Charlotte will ever do a bridal layout? It strikes me that she would look heavenly in a white gown.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote