The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2011: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd November 2011   #1
M. Lopez

Default Jesse West, Kristina Yeo: State of Mind

I just learned about a new active-wear company that will soon be opening shop in Canada called "State of Mind." The company's site is still under construction,

http://www.stateofmindactive.com

but it has posted a number of videos featuring two of everyone's favourite Canadian plus-size models: Jesse Rae West (B&M Models, size 14/16) and Kristina Yeo (Ford Toronto, size 16).

This video includes a few clips of Jesse and Kristina (with a wonderful hair twirl from Kristina at 0:16, and other fine views of her shapely figure):

Watch for voluptuous views of Jesse Rae west at 1:06 in this video:

The next video offers a longer introduction to the company, and includes behind-the-scenes shots of the label's premiere shoot, including many gorgeous views of Jesse Rae. The footage gives a more curve-accentuating impression of her stunning figure than many still images do. Lovely poses at 1:10 and 1:35.

Finally, it seems that State of Mind will helpfully be featuring individual product videos, this one showing Jesse West. I always find such clips very beneficial in determining the look of an outfit, even more than still photos.

I look forward to the launch of State of Mind. Jesse and Kristina look terrific in the initial video footage, both gorgeous and authentically full-figured, which is ever what plus-size models should ideally be.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2011   #2
renata

Default Re: Jesse West, Kristina Yeo: State of Mind

Jesse looks absolutely stunning in two new videos from State of Mind. Even if this genre of apparel is not one's primary interest, the videos show the model looking gorgeous, and the outfits beautifully define her curves.

I love the model's serene expressions, and the soft, peaceful colours of the apparel.

Jesse is a true plus-size model, and a surpassingly gorgeous one, which is the perfect combination.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2011   #3
renata

Here are even more new videos from State of Mind in addition to the previous two I posted. The first shows Jesse in a Judgment of Paris shade of royal purple. I like the wrap design at the bust.

Another fine wrap style:

Jesse in a grey top, looking very pretty, but I have to say, I do prefer her with her lovely hair worn down and long. Her skin tone is very fair - a true Snow White look. Watch the seductive extra oomph she gives at 0:17, which she does in a number of videos when presenting herself from the reverse view.

This video shows attractive curves along the model's side.

One more:

Such a pretty smile, with Jesse in black:

renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2011   #4
Hannah

Here are two more videos from this company. The first shows a good deal of Kristina Yeo, e.g., at 0:26 (including a cute shot of her playing with her hair), 0:57, 1:18, 1:55, and 2:42. She's lovely, and very curvy.

Jesse Rae West also appears - at 0:14 1:04, and a few other moments.

Jesse also shows up in this video. Fast forward to 0:45 for a fine over-the-shoulder shot, as well as 0:54 and at 0:21.

Whatever one thinks of activewear per se, the company deserves credit for booking such attractive and authentically full-figured plus-size models.
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote