The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2005: July - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11th October 2005   #1
Kaitlynn

Default Stunning new face - "Who's that girl?"

I was browsing at swimsuitsjustforus.com to find a swimsuit for an upcoming vacation, and I came across an image of a lovely new model. I simply had to post her image here:

It's the only image of her at the site. She's like a blonde Barbara Brickner, with one of the most curvaceous figures I've seen.

Whoever she is, it's great to see the company using a model who is genuinely full-figured, and attractive.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2005   #2
MelanieW

Default Re: Stunning new face - "Who's that girl?"

I wish I knew who she was. I think she is an absolutely perfect swimwear model. Finally, the industry is starting to select models who have curves and beauty. I never understood why it was usually an either/or proposition until now, besides certain exceptions like Barbara Brickner.

I think there are quite a few exciting rising stars in the industry, many of them unknown. Here is a lovely model at Goodys -

I think she is also the model for junior plus at Dillards. Very pretty, with soft facial features. Maybe another star in the future.

http://www.goodysonline.com/product...k_cable_sweater

But that swimsuitsjustforus model is really breathtaking, and definitely survey-page-worthy, at least based on that one image. I wish someone could identify her.
MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2005   #3
HSG
Administrator

Swimsuitsjustforus.com now features another image of this unknonwn goddess, who is without a doubt one of the most stunning plus-size models ever to appear in the industry. She is modelling swimwear made by the Christina label (www.christina.ca), which is a Canadian firm, and presumably the original source of these images, so the model is likely represented by Giovanni (Montreal), or by one of the Toronto agencies--although there is no way to know for sure. It would be wonderful to find out, as she certainly deserves greater recognition, representing as she does that elusive mix of lavish beauty and an authentically full figure.

- New image . . .

Last edited by HSG : 30th December 2005 at 04:58.
HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2005   #4
M. Lopez

Just wanted to let everyone who found this model appealing know that I stumbled across another image of her on a different swimwear site, www.obxsunwear.com.

She has a kind of wholesome sex appeal that's quite rare, and as a true plus-size model, she is legitimately curvaceous (which is especially important in advertising something like swimwear). I have no idea who she is, but since she appeared on another site besides swimsuitsjustforus.com, I gather she's not affiliated with any single Web company, but with one of the swimwear manufacturers (christina.ca?) who produce catalogues showcasing their products.

I hope she becomes more prominent in 2006.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote