The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > The Forums > 2013-2016: Current
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th August 2013   #1
renata

Default ''I must be getting fa-bulous!''

I just have to share this absolutely amazing graphic that I saw recently on the Simply Be facebook page. This is one of the most pro-curvy messages I've ever seen. I love it!

That's the way all plus-size girls should see themselves and feel about themselves as their curves blossom: they should really feel, really know, that they're getting more beautiful - and that they deserve, more than ever, to be proud of their gorgeous figures.

Source:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd....924234487_n.jpg
renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2013   #2
Luminosa

Default Re: ''I must be getting fa-bulous!''

Curvy women are up against formidable opponents. There isn't a day that goes by where I do not see a magazine cover or a television advertisement pushing weight loss. It's a continual assault that does not abate. The diet-starvation and exercise-torture industries will continue to make curvy women feel like there is something wrong with us, all in the effort to line their pockets with money.

I'm so grateful to this site, as well as all the blogs, online magazines and beautiful full figured models who empower us, inspire us to feel good about ourselves. I have good days and not so good days when it comes to accepting the truth behind the graphic posted here. I'm hopeful that one day the playing field will be made level, and full figured beauty will once again be the established norm.
Luminosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2013   #3
Kaitlynn

Here's another one that I love. I saw it on the Figuresque FB page:

The model has a very Katherine Roll, Sophie Sheppard-like figure, and the dress looks fantastic on her body. No faux-plus model could shape a gown into such a gorgeous form.

And I love the vanity with which she's looking into her mirror. All curvy girls should feel this way about themselves.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2014   #4
Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitlynn
Here's another one that I love. I saw it on the Figuresque FB page:

The model has a very Katherine Roll, Sophie Sheppard-like figure, and the dress looks fantastic on her body. No faux-plus model could shape a gown into such a gorgeous form.

And I love the vanity with which she's looking into her mirror. All curvy girls should feel this way about themselves.

I love this... I agree, I simply adore the way she peers back in the mirror at herself, acknowledging her beauty! LOVELY to see. The dress on her looks amazing, only a curvy girl could make it look that good.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote