Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2006: January - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10th November 2006   #1
HSG
Administrator

Default Christina Schmidt: Torrid vixen

Michael Anthony has just shared a pair of outtakes from Christina's shoot. They are headshots rather than figure shots, but they provide a fine tease for what the published images might look like.

Torrid's intrepid photographer tells us that he was going for a "1960s vampy vixen" look (a theme that suits both Torrid and Christina),

Christina's sable hair gives her a particularly exotic look, and the outfits were obviously chosen to play up this alluring quality.

If these are merely the outtakes, we can't wait to see the images that will turn up on the Torrid site . . .

- Torrid.com

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2006   #2
M. Lopez

Default Re: Christina Schmidt: Torrid vixen

You can just see a hint of it in that top photo, but Christina vies with Barbara Brickner for the distinction of having the most curvaceous, gorgeous figure of any plus-size model in this industry. A "vixen"-themed photoshoot is perfect for her! She always produces magic for Torrid. I can't wait to see what else turns up from this series.

I really like Christina's current hair colour. It's very dramatic and silky. In the second photo, it really fits the satiny fabric of the top she's wearing.
M. Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2006   #3
MelanieW

"Vixen" is right! There is no other model who proves that clothes look better on curvier figures as convincingly as Christina does. Even with that sweater in the top photo, Christinas curves make this simply piece look sexy and alluring. She has the benefit of a shapely size-14 figure coupled with a more naturally-proportioned, 5'7 height. Christina is the definitive embodiment of the "Torrid generation": youthful, gorgeous, and proudly curvy - and thus, irresistible.
MelanieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2006   #4
HSG
Administrator

To give all of the Christina Schmidt fans another thrill, Michael Anthony has just released an outtake from a new Christina Schmidt shoot. Christina looks stunning in this fun Torrid party dress, with cute accessories, a unique hairstyle, and as always, an alluring pose:

Does this mean more Christina shots at Torrid in the near future? We earnstly hope so!

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2006   #5
renata

I am just so happy that Christina is modeling for Torrid again. Her images are always so exciting and inspirational. I especially love how she models dresses, which I never used to wear much until I saw her modeling them for Torrid. And that's the truth.
I really hope Torrid got a chance to do a big shoot with her this time, and that they will have lots of beautiful new pictures of Christina in Torrid's great clothing coming soon.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote