The Judgment of Paris Forum

Go Back   The Judgment of Paris Forum > 2005-2012 > 2005: July - December
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30th December 2005   #1
renata

Default Amazing Christina Schmidt pic

I just saw a new picture of Christina Schmidt at Torrid. And I wanted to share the news here. She is my favorite model of all, and I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures she's ever done for Torrid. I never used to have the confidence to wear camis, but Christina's changed my attitude forever.

http://www.torrid.com/store/product...204&ITEM=519633

I miss seeing her at the Torrid site. I hope they use her again someday.
renata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2005   #2
HSG
Administrator

Default Re: Amazing Christina Schmidt pic

The picture is absolutely stunning. Christina posed for so many outfits in this shoot, but, like the very best of models (Barbara comes to mind), she managed to make each pose, each expression, unique and completely original. Her creativity is inexhaustible. And in this image, she dazzles like the star that she is, beaming health and vitality. Her beauty is truly extraordinary, and one discovers it anew in every image that she creates. Like the very best works of art, Christina’s work communicates the pure, unadulterated joy of life.

As discussed previously on this forum, the camisole (which is, in many ways, simply an abbreviated dress) is an ideal adornment for plus-size beauty, and a photograph such as this ably demonstrates why. It shows off the allure of a goddess's soft shoulders, shapely arms, and decolletage, and when fitted properly, as it is here, it also intimates the curves of her figure. Sensual but tasteful, it is the perfect example of timeless style interpreted in a contemporary way. No wonder this has become such a popular design.

HSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2005   #3
Kaitlynn

Default Re: Amazing Christina Schmidt pic

All I can say is that Christina looks more stunning every time she creates a new image. She is the perfect Torrid model, and if there's any single new talent in the industry who (I hope) becomes the next supermodel, it's her. There's just something about her gorgeous look, her confident attitude, her way of posing, that I really connect with. I think she's the ideal representative for her generation.
Kaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote