Goddess incarnate

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chad on April 23, 2004 at 16:22:44:

In Reply to: Figure magazine: another . . . triumph? posted by HSG on April 23, 2004 at 07:44:19:

It took me about 0.5 seconds after I saw the cover posted here to rush to the bookseller and get a copy of the new Figure. I keep telling myself that I won't pick it up any more - and every time, Figure comes out with a cover that makes it impossible NOT to buy the magazine.

What can I say, except - OH MY GOD. Not only is this a size 18 model on the cover of a nationwide magazine, but even more importantly, she's an absolute knockout. Even if most men don't yet prefer plus-size beauty (although I think they do), they sure will, once they see this cover.

It's nice to see other companies besides Charming Shoppes advertising in the magazine (including Just My Size, with their immortal Valerie Lefkowitz pic). It gives Figure more credibility.

As for some of the articles well, let's put it this way - even if Figure were encouraging readers to commit capital crimes, I would still forgive it, and buy it, and love it, because of its images. Come on -Megan and Valerie in the same issue? I'm hooked.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.