Vision of the future

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Emily on May 09, 2005 at 19:21:01:

In Reply to: Pictures (and posters!) now available posted by HSG on May 08, 2005 at 19:23:47:

Can you imagine how thrilling it will be if Christina goes on to carve out a great career, and we will all be able to able to look back and remember how it all unfolded?

She looks so gorgeous in that siren-red dress, that it gave me an idea for a role that would be marvellous for her. (This may sound farfetched, but why shouldn't we dream great dreams here?) Now that it appears as if Pierce Brosnan has been selected to play 007 in the next Bond film after all -- and thinking about the fact that Pierce has such a beautiful, curvy wife, Keely Shaye Smith -- isn't it time for a truly curvaceous Bond girl?

I'm not the biggest fan of those movies, but they always have heroines who need to look glamorous in evening gowns, as Christina does, and who then participate in the action sequences. And I remember Christina saying that she admired Angelina Jolie for playing both action roles and dramatic roles. It may be a bit of an insubstantial part for Christina, but if she were to do a role like this, it would certainly show plus-size beauty in a "seductress" context that it has never been seen before.

Well, just thinking aloud......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.