Re: . . . men prefer full-figured women . . .

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by viv on May 21, 2004 at 01:39:15:

In Reply to: . . . men prefer full-figured women . . . posted by HSG on May 16, 2004 at 16:38:29:

Wow what a stunning lady, I agree with you HSG, the UK are way behind with size acceptance, things are getting better though and models like you feature are being used which can only be a good thing, yes re the Becham revelations, although feeling sorry for Posh Spice who after all has millions in the bank etc, i did smile when one of the women featured made the comments that Posh is too skinny for David, maybe she will actually eat a few meals when next at the top restaurants! Tonight the news on television featured them again and to make a new start she will be moving to Madrid to be with hubby, maybe she realised against the curvy woman the dear girl does not have a chance, i was on a shopping trip today and a very young man had started work in Evans our nearest equivalent to Lane Bryant and he was telling me that compared to the shop where he used to work the curvy ladies had a far better sense of fun with shopping and seemed more prepared to offer help with fashion advice to each other, he seemed to be enjoying his first day there, possibly situations like that sum up the more curvier woman as opposed to the skinny women! cheers viv

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.