Re: Elena Miro interviews Barbara Brickner

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Melanie W. on September 02, 2004 at 00:45:22:

In Reply to: Elena Miro interviews Barbara Brickner posted by HSG on August 31, 2004 at 02:49:13:

The interviewer talks a lot about the beauty of Barbaras smile, but I also love seeing her doing more "dangerous" expressions, like that searingly intense look in the Glamour pic. It reminds me of her Mode work and her Douglas B. photos. I like the "dark side" of Barbara best of all. I wish we saw it more often.

What also amazes me is how between that Glamour page, and those recent Elena Miro picutres, Barbara hasnt aged a day! If anything she looks even MORE lovely today than she did back then. I think the secret is obvious - she has NOT lost weight, while most models have. Anybody seen Sophie Dahl lately? She looks shockingly old - and its mostly because of weight loss. I feel sorry for her. But Barbara, as curvy as ever, is the picture of health.

I bet a lot of Elena Miro customers have spent years wondering "Who is that beautiful lady in all the store posters"? Now they will know.

I hope we get to see more of those past/present posters from Elena Miro, showing Barbara as part of historys great art masterpieces.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.