Re: I miss Christina

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Melanie W. on October 03, 2004 at 06:04:35:

In Reply to: I miss Christina posted by renata on September 28, 2004 at 02:57:38:

Thanks for the notice about the update HSG. And I miss Christina on Degrassi too. I think I posted about her "model" episode when it first aired, and I always considered it one of the all-time great moments for size celebration. I still cant believe they arent using Terri more often. Of all the "issues" that teens deal with, body image is one of the most important. And Degrassi was one of the first shows to have a character who was really and truly size positive - not just in a guest episode, but a regular on the series. No one could see Christina on the show and dismiss her as a "sidekick" character. She stole every scene she was ever in. How great was that?

Anyway, among the new pics at my group for Christina I finally found a screen cap of her scene at the end of "Tears are Not Enough", which takes place at the end of a Hawaiian-themed school dance. Terri was dressed in a gorgeous outfit with flowers in her hair. It reminded me of Barbaras Elena Miro magazine cover for Spring-Summer 2004. But this scene aired before that. Ill try to post it, but if it doesn't show, it's in the group "Photos" section under "ScreenCaps" -

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.