Becks loves "full figured" Posh

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Melanie W. on December 27, 2004 at 18:14:16:

Add David Beckham to the list of guys who prefer seeing the look of their skinny wives when they gain weight while pregnant.

I know its easy to dismiss stories like this by thinking, "Hey, why didnt they marry someone curvy in the first place?", but at least its a positive message, not a negative one (and we have way too many of those).

Ive pasted the story, a link, and hopefully, a recent Post pic. It doesnt show her figure, but at least it looks like she finally has some cleavage. :)

Becks loves pregnant Posh's 'full figure'! :-

London | December 27, 2004 2:33:12 PM IST

Soccer superstar David Beckham has revealed that that he loves his wife Victoria's 'full figure' when she is pregnant.

The former Spice Girl, who is due to give birth to their third son in March 2005, is reportedly self-conscious about her belly bump.

"Vic looks really good at the moment. I love the way she looks when she's pregnant," The Mirror quoted Beckham as saying.

The England soccer skipper went on to say that he encourages Victoria to flaunt her now bigger shape in private. "The jeans Vic's designed are really sexy. She models them for me at home," he said. (ANI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.