Domestic sexiness with Tracie Stern

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HSG on January 20, 2005 at 04:02:28:

As you may have noticed, is testing time for the top plus-size models.

The newest series of great test images comes from fan favourite Tracie Stern (Click/PB/H), who takes the opportunity to show off her newly-curvaceous figure.

This keynote of this image group is "domestic sexiness," and, like many of the finest tests, it comes complete with a suggested narrative.

Consider the following "back story" to the image posted below: a young couple is renovating their newly-purchased home in suburban Anywhere, USA. One afternoon, in the middle of painting the living room, the lucky fellow who has won the heart of this domestic goddess looks up, and finds himself overwhelmed anew by her beauty. Knowing very well the effect that she has on him, she gives him a little "pose"--and his heart melts.

The painting will simply have to wait.

The next image also gives the sense of a "stolen glance" during casual conversation, or during the simple day-to-day routine of everyday life.

But actually, nothing could ever be routine for someone who is blessed with an "angel in the house" such as this. Life would be an unbroken series of blessings and epiphanies, both great and mall.

Our angel would bring poetry and romance even to the most prosaic of suburban landscapes. The road beneath her feet would change from flattened asphalt to Old World cobblestones, and one twirl of her folkloric skirt would the spur imagination of anyone who saw her.

An angel, but no saint, the domestic goddess would also permit herself moments of utter wickedness,

because, as one silver-screen starlet famously put it, "When I'm good, I'm very good; but when I'm bad, I'm better."

We are deeply grateful to Tracie for allowing us to share a glimpse of her newest test with her many fans. Mrs. Stern is currently in Miami, and, if time permits, has promised to create another test, teasingly describing it with phrases such as "lingerie," "Victorian," and "trying to combine the modern with the classic."

We cannot wait to see the results . . .

Tracie delighting in her plush physique, Spring 2005:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.