Re: "Once upon a spring"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Emily on March 01, 2005 at 04:28:23:

In Reply to: posted by HSG on March 01, 2005 at 01:23:00:

I think Crystal becomes more beautiful with every shoot, and a more effective model as well. You can really see the progression from her first Lane Bryant campaigns. She is much more comfortable with herself now, more confident, and more convincing.

I have adored this campaign since I first saw it. It's like someone took a series of photographs of the scenes that the greatest painters conjured in their minds, when they created their most gorgeous canvasses. We have been talking about the "Mode feeling" here recently; well, I think these images do capture that spirit, which is both tranquil and passionate at the same time.

It's also nice to see that the Lane Bryant fashions are getting better. The lingerie has been good for a while, but the rest of the line is catching up. There is a floral print skirt in the magalog that is really nice. I also like the skirt that Crystal is wearing, even if I might not choose that jacket.

If I post it correctly, here is another shot of Crystal on the sofa, surrounded by the beauty of nature, which compliments her own beauty so well---

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.