''Look out, world'' (JMS spring campaign)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HSG on March 22, 2005 at 20:32:36:

As if to atone for a highly unpopular revamping of its casting policies last fall (consisting of an ill-advised move to the faux-plus end of the spectrum), Just My Size has launched a print campaign for late Spring 2005 that is pure, unadulterated size celebration.

Four images from the campaign are viewable at the JustMySize.net, at the link provided below.

By far the finest image of the campaign is Ivana's poster, bearing the clever caption, "My 'Look-Out-World' Lingerie."

Looking every bit like a Titian Venus, Ivana's image exemplifies the most exciting figure trend of the spring: the celebration of the curvaceous midriff. It is an unforgettable, eye-catching image that should definitely impact the public in a positive way.

Jeanna Lynn's image is also effective, if somewhat marred by the fact that the enormous caption, "My 'Caught-You-Looking' Jeans," obscures a little too much of the image itself (which is not the case in Ivana's shot). But the choice by JMS to put this lovely model in a very fitted top is most commendable.

The page linked below also notes which magazines will be carrying these progressive images, so aficionados can see them at a larger size.

Just My Size gets a rousing ovation for this campaign. Let's just hope that, in the future, the company's print catalogues will also exemplify this size-positive spirit.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.