Re: Hollie Lawing--22,000 voters can't be wrong . . .

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hollie Lawing on September 07, 2004 at 18:28:08:

In Reply to: Re: Hollie Lawing--22,000 voters can't be wrong . . . posted by Chad on September 03, 2004 at 15:56:38:

I cannot even thank you all enough for the amazing confidence re-inforcement I have received through your postings!! I am DEFINITELY pursuing this profession..although it has been a struggle(being in Cleveland, trying to finish up my master's degree...in Trombone of all things.) I just wish to thank everyone who believes in me, my look, and my body. I appreciate this more than you know, and I think of entering this world/industry every day of my life, and in everything that I do. I am just trying to get it together to somehow fly to NY and go to some open calls.(I hope this process doesn't have to wait until I have finished school, but I'm afraid it might-if only everyone knew how other musicians view me now..) I am so VERY passionate about this, as it has been my dream for as long as I can remember, and I was prepared to up and quit the Trombone, or the orchestral world, had I have won the Lane Bryant contest(I'm not sure if even my close friends know this) I was prepared..but obviously God has something else in store for me..and I will find it..and with all of the support I am receiving through this website..I am even more pumped each day///thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.