More perfect than ever

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Melanie W. on January 19, 2005 at 03:55:52:

In Reply to: Barbara Brickner: Immortal Goddess posted by HSG on January 19, 2005 at 01:14:19:

Doesnt this prove, once and for all, that if the photography is good enough, the fashion stylish enough, and the model gorgeous enough, plussize models are FAR lovelier than any Vogue superwaifs?

I just adore the top image - warm and luscious and golden. And I agree that Barbara looks prettier here than ever before. And what a great dress! It has a bit of a vintage look, but contemporary too. I actually think a dress as attractive as that is more sensual than ANY lingerie. Barbara is so beautiful that seeing her in something sleeveless, and with just a hint of cleavage, makes more of an impact than seeing different models in next-to-nothing.

Again, it amazes me that the top designers dont use plussize models for everything. There is no way such a dress would look one-tenth as pretty on a model without a real figure.

In fact, I would love to see an experiment in which you took the most feminine couture dresses, and put them on Barbara, instead of on a waif, or on a Hollywood celebrity. Seeing the difference could change peoples minds about feminine beauty forever.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Judgment of Paris ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.